Disney Park Bus Map

bcbdawgs

Earning My Ears
Hey fellow Disney fans,

I need help in finding some information while planning our next trip. My family came down in 2015 and stayed at Art of Animation. We really enjoyed it, but one thing that struck me is that it seemed that to get back on the bus we always had to walk the farthest for our waiting area (at least for three of the four parks). Normally this isn't a bad thing, however my wife broke her ankle last year, and while she has recovered for the most part, it still bothers her to walk long distances. As she is too stubborn to get a cart to ride, I am trying to minimize how much she will have to walk as much as you can.

One of the ways I am trying to help is figure which hotels have the shortest walks to each of the bus loops. Does any one here know where I can find maps of the bus waiting areas at each of the parks?

Thanks for any help!

The bus departure points at each park are subject to change, so there's no way of knowing where your resort will fall by the time you get around to your trip.

As PP said, the load zone assignments do change from time to time.

You can generally assume that Pop & AoA will be among the furthest from the park exit, just because they are the largest resorts and need the space for larger queues. That's about the only thing that seems fairly constant.

Thanks guys! I never paid attention to where we queued at during other stays. It was that I just really noticed it when we stayed at AofA last visit.

As someone said, the largest resorts are usually the furthest away. They have some double buses that service them, so they need the additional room to maneuver. And, the bus stops can change, with little notice!!!

Take done the number of the 3rd party wheelchair scooter venders. She may change her mind after walking a day in the park.

Take done the number of the 3rd party wheelchair scooter venders. She may change her mind after walking a day in the park.

That's a good idea! I am still holding out hope that I can talk her into a scooter before the first day at the parks. No reason for her to be grumpy at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Hey fellow Disney fans,

I need help in finding some information while planning our next trip. My family came down in 2015 and stayed at Art of Animation. We really enjoyed it, but one thing that struck me is that it seemed that to get back on the bus we always had to walk the farthest for our waiting area (at least for three of the four parks). Normally this isn't a bad thing, however my wife broke her ankle last year, and while she has recovered for the most part, it still bothers her to walk long distances. As she is too stubborn to get a cart to ride, I am trying to minimize how much she will have to walk as much as you can.

One of the ways I am trying to help is figure which hotels have the shortest walks to each of the bus loops. Does any one here know where I can find maps of the bus waiting areas at each of the parks?

Thanks for any help!

For a few years now I have found Coronado Springs has some of the best spots at the theme parks. Their bus stop is pretty close at all 4, and the placing at Disney Studios is excellent.

That's a good idea! I am still holding out hope that I can talk her into a scooter before the first day at the parks. No reason for her to be grumpy at the Happiest Place on Earth.
I'm a bit surprised that she expects to be able to manage literally miles inside each theme park but that an extra hundred yards to the resort bus is a no-go. How is she managing distance in normal life? Agree with the PP. Bring the contact info for at leàst Buena Vista Scooters.

Oh no, this is more on me trying to cut any distance I can. 100 yards is 100 yards. I know it isn't much, but any little bit helps. While planning our days at parks (MK especially) I am more focused on staying in just a couple lands vs trying to go commando and hit every ride every day.
As for day to day life, she does well, unless she has to do more walking/standing during the day. She has a brace that she only wears when she needs it. Maybe it will help get her through the days at the park, but anything I can do to help her I will.

Oh no, this is more on me trying to cut any distance I can. 100 yards is 100 yards. I know it isn't much, but any little bit helps. While planning our days at parks (MK especially) I am more focused on staying in just a couple lands vs trying to go commando and hit every ride every day.
As for day to day life, she does well, unless she has to do more walking/standing during the day. She has a brace that she only wears when she needs it. Maybe it will help get her through the days at the park, but anything I can do to help her I will.
Agreed. As someone with a mobility issue, I may be just fine for the first mile, but once I reach that threshold, those last 100 feet can be h*ll.

Agreed. As someone with a mobility issue, I may be just fine for the first mile, but once I reach that threshold, those last 100 feet can be h*ll.
And its not always the overall distance ,on one trip my roommate was having some back issues and would occasionally need to sit for a minute and then would be fine and the parks have benches. At the buses however, we were staying at Pop Century, (which we love except for where they put the bus stop at the parks,) it was a long walk from the gate to the bus and there were no benches. By the time we made the walk to the stop and then had to stand there waiting on the bus and she would, a lot of the time, be in agony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter