Disney official .... Soarin'

Totally feel for those who will miss it, AND I do agree it is a big draw, but those who say Epcot now has "nothing" or is now a half-day park clearly have wildly different touring than I do. Did you previously spend 1/2 day doing all the rest of Epcot and 1/2 day doing Soarin' alone?

I do 2 Epcot days every trip,have never yet "done it all" in those two days, and have never ever ridden Soarin' (fear of heights and motion sick in simulators)

Again, I completely agree why it would be a huge blow, and why people are legitimately bummed to miss it, but if the closing of one very significant attraction (could even agree it's the park's biggEST attraction) in any park made that park totally skippable to me, I can't imagine planning a vacation to that place at all.

Exactly my thought....I am planning this trip as a surprise that is being announced at Christmas. I sure hope my family isn't bummed out about 2 major things we wanted to do being down... At ages 4 and 5, these are kind of biggies!!!

They are perfect ages for DLR! So many more rides especially for little ones. When I was there in November we got to ride Soarin over and over -- no lines!

:sad: I am so sad that the ride will be closed during my trip. This is one of my most favorites.
Our rides seem to keep slowly dissappearing. Maybe 2016 was not a good year to choose to go.
Look on the bright side POTC will be open.

That leaves TestTrack as the big draw attraction, until Frozen opens (Which won't have good capacity for the crowds it will bring). World Showcase is great, but Future World has a big "Going out of business" vibe in about little more half the pavilions (including the old Wonders of Life building, the roof looks in BAD shape)

The Seas aquarium looks so bad to me too. Like a dystopian movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter