Disney News Round Up

Ok apparently the silver is not something that is staying. People are now saying that the towers that were painted silver have been repainted blue. The silver must have been a primer of sorts?
I heard this as well but all pictures I've seen from today and the day before they are still silver so guess we will have to wait and see.

Epcot is getting some painting done.

Innoventions is being painted a new color.

Thank God! On a side note thanks for helping keeping the thread going. Its nice to get info on the little things and obviously you have provided the best and most news. Thanks for your help.

I heard this as well but all pictures I've seen from today and the day before they are still silver so guess we will have to wait and see.

Yea it was posted on WDWNT so I have tried to take it with a grain of salt. It was a tweet on the side page.

Thank God! On a side note thanks for helping keeping the thread going. Its nice to get info on the little things and obviously you have provided the best and most news. Thanks for your help.
no problem most is from social media and other sites with disney forums.

Land is being cleared on the other side of I-4 across from the Wide World of Sports Complex. No details on what it is at the time or if they are just clearing land just so it is cleared.

No more steam!

Disney may be moving ahead very soon in replacing the steam trains at the Magic Kingdom with diesel trains. No word on if the new trains would look like the old ones, but this seems like something that is moving ahead.

On a personal note I can not say that I would be terribly upset if the trains were replaced. I know the trains have a unique history and all, but most guest don't even care about the trains or what they are running on. As long as the trains look like they do now and not like they do in Hong Kong Disneyland.

No more steam! Disney may be moving ahead very soon in replacing the steam trains at the Magic Kingdom with diesel trains. No word on if the new trains would look like the old ones, but this seems like something that is moving ahead. On a personal note I can not say that I would be terribly upset if the trains were replaced. I know the trains have a unique history and all, but most guest don't even care about the trains or what they are running on. As long as the trains look like they do now and not like they do in Hong Kong Disneyland.
I've heard rumors of this and honestly I'll believe it when I see it because the Disney trains are so iconic.

This weekend the walls on cosmic rays in the Magic Kingdom came down. No more outdoor seating, it is all enclosed and air conditioned. The seating areas has also changed a bit with the new enclosed space.

Also new this weekend more walls came down for the mine train! Another side/corner of walls came down revealing more track and scenery. The opening ceremony event is scheduled for May 2nd at 10:15am.

This weekend the walls on cosmic rays in the Magic Kingdom came down. No more outdoor seating, it is all enclosed and air conditioned. The seating areas has also changed a bit with the new enclosed space.

Also new this weekend more walls came down for the mine train! Another side/corner of walls came down revealing more track and scenery. The opening ceremony event is scheduled for May 2nd at 10:15am.

It was only a matter of time before the patio was enclosed and personally it needed to be. So many people wouldn't sit out there during the middle summer or winter months due to the weather anyway. Also are there any pictures of the new color the innovations building is being painted? I know you posted it a while back but I cant find any photos.

Hope everyone in Florida stays safe today with extreme weather coming. Tornado watch in place and both Disney water parks are closed for weather reasons.

The frozen characters have been added to the animation academy at DHS. So now you may get to draw your favorite frozen character next time you visit the academy.

Tinker bell and her fairy friends are moving to the Town Square theater later this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter