Disney News Round Up

The Friars Nook at Magic Kingdom is now offering new types of mac and cheese. There is a bacon cheeseburger and blue cheese mac and cheese priced at 8.99. The more original version is 5.99 and comes with bread crumbs on the top.

One of the fish tanks inside T-Rex at DTD had cracked and exploded water all over guests and tables around the tank. The Fish tank had a very large crack on one side and was just pouring out water. People were evacuated from this area. My guess is that this area will be closed for at least the next few days while they replace or repair the tank. I hope all the fish in the tank are okay as well as they didn't have much water left. Will update If more info is given.

One of the fish tanks inside T-Rex at DTD had cracked and exploded water all over guests and tables around the tank. The Fish tank had a very large crack on one side and was just pouring out water. People were evacuated from this area. My guess is that this area will be closed for at least the next few days while they replace or repair the tank. I hope all the fish in the tank are okay as well as they didn't have much water left. Will update If more info is given.

Per AM news stories in the Orlando area:
All the fish were saved.

It wasn't actually a crack. It was a broken seal.

ETA: Now they're saying it WAS a crack.

You can tell from the video that it was a crack. It ran all the way from the top to the bottom. Hate it for whoever was sitting next to it!

I don't know. The water seems to be coming out in a strait line as if it's pushing through a seam. Also, it's coming out at different areas along that line, as if part of the seam was still intact. If you look through the tank, you can see what appears to be the seam at the top.

I don't know. The water seems to be coming out in a strait line as if it's pushing through a seam. Also, it's coming out at different areas along that line, as if part of the seam was still intact. If you look through the tank, you can see what appears to be the seam at the top.

Now that I watch it again you appear to be right.

Disney is wasting no time promoting the new Muppets movie that comes out this weekend. Guest are able to enjoy many different small Muppet themed games on the west side of Downtown Disney. Disney has also used Kermit in a lot of their St. Patrick Day events.

Disney is wasting no time promoting the new Muppets movie that comes out this weekend. Guest are able to enjoy many different small Muppet themed games on the west side of Downtown Disney. Disney has also used Kermit in a lot of their St. Patrick Day events.
They also have a muppet topiary promoting the movie in Epcot for the flower and garden festival.

Since we are on the promoting of the new Muppet movie I guess it would be good to go ahead and point out that they have added a short nod to the new Muppet movie at Muppet Vision. During the pre-show the fake Kermit comes through and tells about his plans to rule the world. They also added a wanted poster in the queue. Basically it is the same thing from the DCA version.

They also have a muppet topiary promoting the movie in Epcot for the flower and garden festival.

when we were there the first week in March, there was a steady stream of people getting their pictures taken in front of the Muppet topiary. Not sure if they were told to do so or if the request came so often, but the Photopass people set up shop in front of it to take pictures. The Muppet and the Simba topiary were clearly the favorite for posing in front of, but the Muppet was the only one I saw with Photopass photographers by it

Just noticed there was a my disney experience app update today for apple devices.

Incredible 2 and cars 3 were announced at disney shareholder meeting.

Bob Iger said they are working on plans for Disneylands 60th anniversary and plans to add Star Wars to Disneyland.

D23 expo 2015 was announced today at the disney shareholder meeting in Oregon. They announced the expo will return to the Anaheim convention center and will start August 14th, 2015.

Yesterday Frozen and saving Mr. Banks became available on Blu-Ray and DVD.

In April DHS will be having a maleficent movie preview where guests will get to see the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter