Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same! Pretty excited, even though we'll miss it by a few days too :). But I was thinkin'...

@mrsap you mentioned testing a page or two ago...can I please put in an early request for Friday's boogie routine and offering to the Disney Gods? How about live testing at MK throughout the weekend before July 1?
😁😁😁

On it girl!!!!! 😁 💃🏻 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Sooo… it’s only Wednesday, but since it seems like the dancing might be helping a bit, I figured I’d throw in a little mid-week ensemble of dances together for all of you.
“You ain't seen the best of me yet… Give me time I'll make you forget the rest.”
Let’s get to it…

We’re jazzed about yesterday’s announcement of all those restaurants opening!! I think it’s fair to celebrate…

View attachment 580849

BUT most of them were in DL… we don’t want to be greedy but… lol who am I kidding, OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!?? More Restaurants!!! More Resorts!! NOW!!

View attachment 580850

WHO THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO SPEAK TO IN ORDER TO GET THIS EPCOT MONORAIL RUNNING?!? Is it you? Is it you? Is it you?!? It’s JUNE!! Open it up already!!!

View attachment 580851

WHY IS THIS PLEXIGLASS STILL HERE?!?!?? (repeat)

View attachment 580852

I WANT TO ‘LIGHT UP THE SKY LIKE A FLAME!!!!!!’ Give us FIREWORKS BACK!!!!!! I’m going to be a little bit extra for this!!!!

View attachment 580853

Last big dance… ‘TOO MUCH
IS NOT ENOUGH!!!
’ Please, give us our wishlists ASAP!!!

View attachment 580854

And of course, the Grand Finale. ‘I feel it coming together!!!!’ The things I do because I Love this thread and everyone on it!!!! 😂

View attachment 580855

WE GOT THIS GUYS!!!!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂
(and if you didn’t notice - all the underlined above are song lyrics from FAME!) 😂
I’m 100% convinced this worked!

Hoping for the 1st and not the 4th. We leave on the 3rd, but have Epcot on the 1st and MK on the 2nd
Fingers crossed for you.

I’d think if they want to have fireworks ready for the crazy busy hectic day of July 4th, they’d want a few days of experience under their belt to see logistics under newer protocols first. Hopefully both EP and MK will be getting their night shows back.

Fingers crossed for you.

I’d think if they want to have fireworks ready for the crazy busy hectic day of July 4th, they’d want a few days of experience under their belt to see logistics under newer protocols first. Hopefully both EP and MK will be getting their night shows back.
Yeah, I think that's a smart assessment. I would hate to do something for the first time on July 4th like that.

OK, my trip is June 12-21, so I will miss the fireworks. I'd like to request dances for Epcot monorail and a juggler/magician/other live entertainer on the boardwalk next week, please! :)
I will dance to that!! :dancer: I don’t know how to insert gifs so this little guy will have to do. And he’s a dude and I’m not a dude, but maybe he’s a lucky little guy.

Rumors in another message board where folks tend to know a lot of CMs say that Disney is targeting July 1st to begin fireworks. Grain of salt and all that but thought I'd share.

If this is true it's literally the day we leave- I could scream haha.
yeah the CM theyre quoting is supposedly with the pyro team...plus the DVC folks are telling us the same date

Ugh! We were in the park for this today! We had ridden Everest once and my daughter and her BFF were in line to ride it a second time. They were close enough to the front that they did get "magic" FPs that they used to go ride Safari. With only 4 rides/attractions open, the lines were CRAZY! FOP was 180 minutes. Safari was around 90. DH and I just sat on the patio next to Dinosaur until we finally decided to get in line for Lion King. Once we were through that line and saw the show, things opened back up. Somehow they managed to get the wait times all back to about normal by shortly after lunch!

But having this happen twice in a week during perfect weather? Definitely an electrical issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter