Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

If she declines now, can she change her mind later? It has been driving my other daughter nuts - as she wanted one of the Halloween ones that has since stopped being offered there. I know I can probably find it on ebay or something, but I would like the cheaper price if possible.

A little fine print at the bottom of the order process: "Once you purchase, your MagicBand choice is confirmed and you will not be able to modify your order."

A little fine print at the bottom of the order process: "Once you purchase, your MagicBand choice is confirmed and you will not be able to modify your order."

Thanks. I obviously didn't see that. Okay, now to push the hold out. . . .BWAH HA HA HA HA.

Disney Villains gif - Disney-Bösewichte Foto (38395350) - Fanpop

Thank you.

If she declines now, can she change her mind later? It has been driving my other daughter nuts - as she wanted one of the Halloween ones that has since stopped being offered there. I know I can probably find it on ebay or something, but I would like the cheaper price if possible.
The seem to come and go ... hopefully the one she wanted will show back up for you!

The seem to come and go ... hopefully the one she wanted will show back up for you!

It has come and gone a few times. Right now, it is gone.

We are going at Christmas - and my hold out daughter is afraid of picking one, and liking a Christmas themed band more later. . . .I'm torn. I went to WDW 50 years ago, and am going again this year. . .so having it show 50 tugs at my sentimental side a tad.

There might be. I know some friends that moved to Orlando while sales were stopped and have been waiting. However, if people feel the prices are too high, they may forgo or hold off. I don't think it will be a mad hoard though.
That’s what I’m counting on. I think friday afternoon for HEA, between day guests (me and the fam), Boo Bash guests and brand new APs wanting to take it for a spin are going to make for an interesting test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter