Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did reservations open early or were they ghost reservations? Times would pop up but then it wouldn’t go through. My puppies are getting frustrated I’m not walking them 😂😅

Saw the same thing, didn’t know if they went live at 5:45 or not. Only popped up on the website and not the app as well.

Saw the same thing, didn’t know if they went live at 5:45 or not. Only popped up on the website and not the app as well.
wdwprep school said they’d be live at 5:45 but every time I go through it was $0 will be charged. So I think just ghost reservations.

It looked live early but wouldn't go through after credit card did get accepted. Showed $0 due. Then at 5:00 central time it did go through and charged the full amount including tax and gratuity like it always has. So happy we got our goodbye breakfast booked at Cinderella's! Thanks to these boards I even knew it was opening!

Yes since there are no characters it's cheaper. But it's actually $42 + tax and gratuity.
I intend to call in later to see if they will adjust that to the $34.99 that was posted. OR it's a sign that Characters WILL be back. Which I'll feel bad about - I made those because I wanted to see the inside but don't want to meet princesses! My 15yr old son will be less than thrilled ;P

I intend to call in later to see if they will adjust that to the $34.99 that was posted. OR it's a sign that Characters WILL be back. Which I'll feel bad about - I made those because I wanted to see the inside but don't want to meet princesses! My 15yr old son will be less than thrilled ;P
I was on the fence about booking for DD and me for the same exact reasons as you. Started to book it to see how much it was and it came to something like $108 incl. tax and gratuity. I backed out we're only doing 1 park day and a Boo Bash and we'd have to change our park reservations, etc. Plus I didn't realize the last reservation was at 10:15 a.m. for breakfast.

Edit, sorry, got sidetracked there :D. It appeared to be more than the $34.99. How much were you charged?

I was tempted to book CRT (the princess meals make DH feel awkward so no princesses is actually good in this case...) but we've eaten there before, are not big breakfast people, and after the gross amount of money I spent on boo bash and Christmas after hours tickets I figured I should probably skip this one.

I'm cossing my fingers for APs once again. Any day now guys! I think they will make us wait until after Magic Key goes on sale though. Just a guess.

Last edited:
I was on the fence about booking for DD and me for the same exact reasons as you. Started to book it to see how much it was and it came to something like $108 incl. tax and gratuity. I backed out we're only doing 1 park day and a Boo Bash and we'd have to change our park reservations, etc. Plus I didn't realize the last reservation was at 10:15 a.m. for breakfast.

Edit, sorry, got sidetracked there :D. It appeared to be more than the $34.99. How much were you charged?
$42 per person before tax & tip.

I think one or both of my nieces also freaked out when we went in 2019. There were was much crying throughout the theater.
My son freaked out when we went when he was in kindergarten, and we had to sneak out of the theater. We just went to see it again in January…he was 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter