Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its already been established that the hours for that day weren't initially updated for some reason and is the same as all the other days.
Thanks - missed that post. I just wish Disney would release that schedule because we try to avoid parks with EMH. We also already changed our MK trip to a non-Boo Bash day since we aren't attending. With MNSSHP, we would just go to the park and stay for party as we have AP's and did not have to buy MK tickets for that day before party started. We were concerned that fireworks viewing would be flooded with Boo Bash attendees if we went to MK on BB night, but who knows. It's going to be crowded in all the parks this fall.

There were monkey acrobats and aerial artists and more dancers. Not sure if they returned. There’s still plenty to love but those would be missed.
I don't even want to see it without the full cast. I LOVE that show... but don't want to see the pared down version, as I'm sure I will be disappointed.

We just got the kids their annual passes on Friday (we had non renewed them during the closure).

the CM said still no news on water park annual passes (ours expired with no way to renew. Literally not even in the system).

and that current APs could not be upgraded unless you were in your renewal window (previously you could change it and pay the difference with same expiration date).

I asked if lots of people were still renewing/ refreshing their passes from those who canceled over the closure/2020 era and he said it’s a trickle now compared to spring and early summer. Mostly it’s ticket holders and people confused about park hopping etc that come in to the DS ticket center.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/streaming/fall-live/

shopDisney Merch Monday
Join us for a shopDisney Merch Monday event featuring fall and back-to-school collections during a special live shopping experience!

Fall Fun Fest
Discover the newest looks from DisneyStyle, as well as graphic tees, back-to-school fashion and more from shopDisney—unveiled live with Ashley Eckstein.
Tune into the fun on Monday, July 26 starting at 4:00 PM Eastern Time/1:00 PM Pacific Time.

With purchase of $25 or more use code "FALLLIVE" for free shipping (not sure if code is good all day or just during live event)

With purchase of $25 or more use code "FALLLIVE" for free shipping- code is good on any shopDisney items
note: I don’t know the code is good all day or only during the live event.

Last edited:
Slooowwwww on the news front 😂
I really want dining plan news, fast pass news, and annual pass news. That's all I ask for... that's not too much is it?
Not at all!
Im hoping for the same-
Hate to rain on everyone's dance party/parade but with the Delta variant ripping through Florida and the mayor of Orange County sort of implying that the governor's mandates are the only thing keeping him from reimposing restrictions I don't think the slowness of recent news is an accident. I think Disney is pulling back on reopenings and it wouldn't surprise me if they are reconsidering some of the ones they announced last week (chiefly Monsters Inc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter