• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Walt Disney World Announces Summer 2023 Hotel Discounts Up to 30% Off for All Guests

Most nights July 11 to August 20, and September 15 to September 28, 2023Most nights August 21 to September 14, 2023Resorts
Save 25%Save 30%
Save 25% for stays most nights July 11 to August 20, and September 15 to September 28, 2023Save 30% for stays most nights August 21 to September 14, 2023Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Save 20%Save 25%
Save 20% for stays most nights July 11 to August 20, and September 15 to September 28, 2023Save 25% for stays most nights August 21 to September 14, 2023The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Save 15%Save 20%
Save 15% for stays most nights July 11 to August 20, and September 15 to September 28, 2023Save 20% for stays most nights August 21 to September 14, 2023Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Standard Rooms
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 10%Save 10%
Save 10% for stays most nights July 11 to August 20, and September 15 to September 28, 2023Save 10% for stays most nights August 21 to September 14, 2023Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Sweet! Just updated our September trip to get the discount, almost $400 savings! So of course we added a night :rotfl2:

Disney’s The Little Mermaid Sweepstakes from Disney Cruise Line

Follow your heart and your… what are those things called again… oh, feet!... set sail on the Disney Wishwith the Disney’s The Little Mermaid Sweepstakes from Disney Cruise Line. On board, you and 3 guests will discover the magic that awaits at sea. From delectable dining (with plenty of dinglehoppers) to a spectacular Broadway-style The Little Mermaidshow and Character encounters galore, you’ll feel like anything but a poor, unfortunate soul. Then, walk the blue carpet at the ocean-premiere of the all-new live actionThe Little Mermaid film.

The Little Mermaid is the story of Ariel, a beautiful and spirited young mermaid with a thirst for adventure. She longs to find out more about the surface world so she makes a deal with the evil sea witch, Ursula, to experience life on land, but ultimately places her life in jeopardy. Experience the live-action reimagining of the Oscar®-winning animated musical classic, in theaters May 26.

The seaweed is always greener where Magic Meets the Sea. Enter for your chance to win today!

Enter for your chance to win one of four grand prizes:

A 4-night cruise on the Disney Wish and the opportunity to walk the blue carpet at the premiere of the new The Little Mermaid movie!

Grand Prize:
4-night Disney Cruise aboard the 5/22 Disney Wish sailing

• One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Wish (location/category at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line) with a maximum occupancy four (4) people
  • All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding specialty dining)
  • Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server
  • Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
  • 1 Pre-night stay at a Walt Disney World® Resort
  • 4 Roundtrip coach airfare (if applicable)
  • Round trip ground transportation

Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser now available with 30 percent discount for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders

Annual Passholders can save 30% on select Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser—available on thirty voyages during spring and summer 2023.

• April 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 and 29
  • May 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 19, 21, 23, 25, 29 and 31
  • June 2, 4, 6, 14, 18, 20, 24, 26 and 28
The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same package
I hope these prices continue. I really want to go back but summer vacations are already booked.

Yep, we saw that too; that was nice.

They were definitely working on it. Lots of people
walking around behind the tape and manager-type people talking and motioning to the displays - I suppose they could have been discussing getting rid of it completely…
Was in EPCOT February 2023 and stopped by the Mitsukoshi Department Store to sample some sake but couldn't find the sake counter; was told it was gone! Did you see it?

Was in EPCOT February 2023 and stopped by the Mitsukoshi Department Store to sample some sake but couldn't find the sake counter; was told it was gone! Did you see it?
The sake bar has been gone for a while now. The last time I saw it was November 2019. Unfortunately I don't think it's ever coming back.

The sake bar has been gone for a while now. The last time I saw it was November 2019. Unfortunately I don't think it's ever coming back.
What a shame. That was a true hidden gem. I was there in June 2019 and it was there. February 2023 was first visit since then and I was looking forward to a Ginga Kogen. Thanks for replying

What a shame. That was a true hidden gem. I was there in June 2019 and it was there. February 2023 was first visit since then and I was looking forward to a Ginga Kogen. Thanks for replying
They could add something like it to one of the existing outdoor Japan locations. I think it got too crowded in the store, especially in the back with the snacks.

They could add something like it to one of the existing outdoor Japan locations. I think it got too crowded in the store, especially in the back with the snacks.
I agree and that's why I think it'll never return to that spot. That back area with the snacks is always packed and they need that checkout space more than a sake bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter