Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BREAKING: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations Opening for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Today

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations are scheduled to open in an hour for both the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland locations.

MK bibbidi bobbidi boutique

At the Bibbibidi Bobbidi Boutique, guests between 3 and 12 years old can be transformed into a princess or a knight. The knight packages start at $19.95 for styled hair and a sword and shield. For $79.95, kids also get a knight’s costume. The princess packages start at $99.95, for hairstyling, make-up, nail polish, a T-shirt, sash, and cinch. They go up from there to include a princess gown and various accessories.

Reservations will be available no earlier than 1:00 p.m. ET for Magic Kingdom and 10:00 a.m. PT for Disneyland.
QUEUE NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING

Wait time currently over an hour!

D89AFD91-BEE3-4C71-92B5-D3B63F76DC14.jpeg

Bob Chapek Hopes to Announce Sports Betting Partnership for Disney in the Near Future

After doubling down on bringing Disney into the sports betting market in March, today Disney CEO Bob Chapek said he hopes to announce a sports betting partnership in the near future.

According to Chapek, Disney is “moving towards a great presence in online sports betting, and given our reach and scale, we have the potential to partner with third-parties in this space in a very meaningful way.”

Disney CEO Bob Chapek suggests price hikes are coming to the parks thanks to guest demand

Speaking to CNBC earlier today, Disney CEO Bob Chapek has indicated that price increases are likely coming to the theme parks, and it is all because of guest demand.

Chapek said, "We read demand. We have no plans right now in terms of what we’re going to do, but we operate with a surgical knife here,” Chapek said. “It’s all up to the consumer. If consumer demand keeps up, we’ll act accordingly. If we see a softening, which we don’t think we’re going to see, then we can act accordingly as well."

This will be something to watch, I’m guessing if the return times was after 2 it would have allowed the booking of the attraction?

Given the way the error is described, it sounds like it would have let him to book if it was after 2pm return time.

But, this definitely messes with the strategy of stacking for your second park. If you're doing HS second, try for slinky at 7, and happen to get assigned a time before 2, it'll error on you. In the meantime, you end up losing any chance at slinky because all the slots are gone when you try again.

The automatic reassign to 2pm for hoppers was one of the few ways this system worked well and now they've broken that, too.

Given the way the error is described, it sounds like it would have let him to book if it was after 2pm return time.

But, this definitely messes with the strategy of stacking for your second park. If you're doing HS second, try for slinky at 7, and happen to get assigned a time before 2, it'll error on you. In the meantime, you end up losing any chance at slinky because all the slots are gone when you try again.

The automatic reassign to 2pm for hoppers was one of the few ways this system worked well and now they've broken that, too.
Exactly what I’m thinking… blah

Yeah I wanted to hop and do Slinky, so I did that with my first choice, at 7am. I got 2-3pm timeslot. If I had to wait until the times pushed last 2pm to select it, it would likely be already sold out. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter