Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Access to Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Parking Lot Restricted Through July 4

In order to preserve parking for registered Guests, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will implement a strict phase 2 closure from July 2-4, 2022. During that time, only the following Guests will be able to park on property:
  • Registered Guests
  • Guest with dining (table service) or recreation reservations
  • Registered Guests attending a DVC Room Tour
  • Golden Oak Residents and Club 33 Members
Day Guests (including those arriving to visit registered Guests) will not be allowed to park at the resort. As an alternative, day Guests will still be able to visit the property utilizing Disney transportation.

I’m fine with an update, but let Encanto get its own thing. I love the Frozen show. I laugh way too much at the storytellers.
Agree! My daughter is hoping for Encanto but I'm hoping for Frozen updates instead.... add Encanto where Mermaid is if WDW not bringing the show back anyway.

Such great real estate sitting across the parks ...just wasted.

Annual Passholder-Exclusive Orange Bird Magnet Now Available at Disney Springs

A new complimentary Orange Bird magnetis now available at Disney Springs, exclusively to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders. Passholders can join a virtual queue for picking up the magnet via My Disney Experience.
orange-bird-magnet-878x1200.png

orange-bird-magnet-3-1200x900.jpg

Passholders must have their Annual Pass and a photo ID to present to Cast Members.
orange-bird-magnet-9-1200x900.jpg

A section of Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories is blocked off for magnet distribution.
orange-bird-magnet-8-1200x900.jpg

Along with the magnet, Passholders get a scavenger hunt map and instructions on how to use an AR lens on their magnet.
orange-bird-magnet-13-1200x900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter