Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Cosmic Rewind” Merch Draws Cosmic Crowds at Creations Shop

The line wrapped around the new location well before the store even opened 30 minutes prior to the theme park’s posted time today for those staying on Disney property.

crowds

Crowds starting to spill over into a second queueing area across the walkway from the store’s main entrance. That area appears to be able to wrap all the way around the construction walls still up to block continuing work on World Celebration’s central area.

creations

I never even stopped once to watch it :rolleyes1
I always wanted to, but it never did.
For whatever reason, we've never been at AK at night ever. Either we hopped or that park closed early.

Hoping to see Pandora at night in a few weeks!

And who stole the show?

Kid Leia! Wow, she's great! I could just hear Carrie in some of her lines - a little Padme too.

I'm not watching til later today, but I woke up for work at 4AM and already had texts spoiling the character in question ... my friends were raving about it

Oh sorry!

It's not like it's too much of a surprise really, but it wasn't really revealed either. I was so impressed by the performance though!
It’s ok!! I’m the one always pushing you to watch Star Wars trailers! You know what they say about payback…. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter