Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds of me of all the issues with the first Harry Potter ride in Universal back when
I know I'm late to the game but I finally rode the Forbidden Journey two weeks ago and it was the worst ride for motion! I don't get motion sickness ever and felt so sick on the ride I thought I was going to need a "bag". On the other hand, I also rode Guardians last week and thought it was so smooth. I felt no motion at all!

I have never gotten motion sick on any theme park ride EXCEPT for Forbidden Journey. I rode it in early May and felt sick to my stomach afterwards.

Also agree with Violetspider. I hope Disney doesn't tone down the intensity.
Just posted the same thing!

Motion sickness bags now being offered to riders at Disney's Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind rollercoaster

Motion sickness at Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind appears to be a more widespread problem than first thought.

Nothing screams a good ol' fashioned fun WDW vacation like being the person that gets to hurl their guts out right when the attraction ends. I bet I would have the room to eat at least 5 more Dole Whips after riding this thing once.

As long as you keep looking straight ahead I think Guardians will cause less motion sickness than Journey.
Exactly! Turning your head against the movement of the car and track, in order to catch some of the surrounding visuals, is a recipe for motion sickness for many. Let your brain get to know the ride before looking around at the extraneous details. I intend on riding it a half dozen times in July and plan on slowly working my way around all the visuals.

How exciting!!!! I hope you have a great time!!!! To post fun pics, just do a search for what you want and look it up as a gif… for example search “dancing gif” and click on images. Then, you can either copy and paste it here or save to your camera roll - once you do that, click “attach files” below the text box and it will open your camera roll… then click the image you want to post!! If you need step by step with pics, let me know. 😊
Thank you so much for the help! I did it!
1653686737151.png

Vote for Next Legacy Lightsaber at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities

Beginning today, fans can vote below to let Dok-Ondar know which Lightsaber hilt they’d most like to be offered at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities within Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. These Legacy Lightsaber hilts are modeled after the lightsabers of heroic and legendary Jedi from across the galaxy, so make your choice and let us know below who’s hilt you’d most like to see next! Choose between the hilts of Jocasta Nu, Sifo-Dyas, Quinlan Vos, Depa Billaba, Barriss Offee, or Kanan Jarrus.

9E4279B7-4350-48D4-9C89-DD0C94599F66.jpeg

*click on link to vote!!

Gaming News - Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Teaser Trailer - Cal Kestis returns in 2023

With plenty of time to work out the bugs from Fallen Order, I have huge expectations for Survivor. Gotta love hearing the Fallen Order music theme tease at the end ... will that be known as Cal's theme ?

Vote for Next Legacy Lightsaber at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities

Beginning today, fans can vote below to let Dok-Ondar know which Lightsaber hilt they’d most like to be offered at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities within Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. These Legacy Lightsaber hilts are modeled after the lightsabers of heroic and legendary Jedi from across the galaxy, so make your choice and let us know below who’s hilt you’d most like to see next! Choose between the hilts of Jocasta Nu, Sifo-Dyas, Quinlan Vos, Depa Billaba, Barriss Offee, or Kanan Jarrus.

View attachment 672235

*click on link to vote!!

My vote is going towards Kanan's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter