Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

I got a page not found type error. "WE COULDN'T FIND THE PAGE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR."

Did anyone else see that when they clicked on the link? Does that mean the reward is no longer being offered? Should I try again later?
Oh yeah I’m getting that message too. It was working last night.

eta- I’d try again later though… you never know. IT has been having problems recently.

I got a page not found type error. "WE COULDN'T FIND THE PAGE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR."

Did anyone else see that when they clicked on the link? Does that mean the reward is no longer being offered? Should I try again later?

I was able to get through this morning, not sure if they may have run out of the pins?

I didn't want today's Hot Reward, but it took 8 minutes to appear on my screen. That was odd... I usually refresh periodically for about 30 minutes on Wednesday "drop day" just in case new items are added. Never have seen the Hot Reward take so long to appear.

EDIT: And just as I submitted this post, the free HULU buttons appeared on the site.:flower1:

Yesterday I got a email about birthday points, but when I logged into my account it was not there. Do you get them at the end of the month?

Yesterday I got a email about birthday points, but when I logged into my account it was not there. Do you get them at the end of the month?
I got them on the first day of my birthday month. Did you look in your Points History on the website? You should see "Happy Birthday From Disney Movie Insiders" for 25 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!