Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

It worked for me yesterday. Try the desktop version.
Thanks - that is what I always use, actually. I'm still getting this message (whereas when I typed elephant - singular, just to see if that was the issue - I got an invalid code message (different from this one where I entered elephants). No big deal - I may try again over the weekend.

Attachments

• DMI.jpg
    DMI.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks - that is what I always use, actually. I'm still getting this message (whereas when I typed elephant - singular, just to see if that was the issue - I got an invalid code message (different from this one where I entered elephants). No big deal - I may try again over the weekend.

It may have only been a one day code, they sometimes do that.

The ELEPHANTS code is working now! They posted it on Instagram today, so I tried again and it worked this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter