Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Is Disney Insiders/DMR sending out bonus code emails anymore? I don’t seem to have gotten any recently. I get these weird notifications that show up and immediately disappear (sometimes before I can really read them) but when I click on them it just takes me to the app with no info.

Is Disney Insiders/DMR sending out bonus code emails anymore? I don’t seem to have gotten any recently. I get these weird notifications that show up and immediately disappear (sometimes before I can really read them) but when I click on them it just takes me to the app with no info.
Yes - I get an email with a code once or,twice a month.

Never mind — I got it today and I figured out the phone setting to keep the notifications showing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter