Disney Movie Club Canada

brentinregina

Earning My Ears
Anyone aware of any current promo codes to join the Disney Movie Club in Canada? I found a few promo codes for "5 for $1" as well as discounts on two addtional movies with sign-up, but the codes only seem to work on the US site.

We signed up when it was 8 for $1. Honestly I wouldnt recommend it. There are cheaper ways to build your collection. You have to buy 4 or 5 feature titles which are min $36-40. That burns when they are not exclusive and same movie is $25 at walmart.

I actually just cancelled my membership a week or two ago. I had it for several years so I fulfilled my quota ages ago, but it got tedious getting the offer of the month each month and remembering to cancel if you didn't want it. I only bought a handful of movies after I fulfilled the quota and like the above poster, I've found them cheaper at Walmart or on Amazon so I cancelled.

I've been a member for the last 8 years or so. I felt like this was a great way to build our Disney movie collection! And I've never seen the movies for $35-40....I just ordered Toy Story 4 Blu-Ray/DVD combo for $27 and once your commitment is fulfilled, you get movies for half price if you order one at full price. So I ordered Toy Story 4 at full price and also got Descendants 3 for $8 and Hercules for $6. So if you want to own a lot of Disney movies, I think it's a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter