Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC

One month from today, we leave for Paris.

Is anyone here interested in having a breakfast meet on the first sea day? I always ask, and usually some to participate! We meet outside Lumiere’s about 10 minutes before it opens, and get seated together. If the atrium is being used for Greets, then we meet by the side door.

Interested?
Just rereading everything to see if I've missed anything since we are getting so close. I just saw this post and I am interested.

Oh wow, I hadn't heard about the BA strike, this could make us not get a stand by seat on Virgin, if people switch their flights.
Of course our flight out date is Sept. 10th.
Worst case scenario is we have to take the Norwegian (Privilege air flight).

I just checked my account for British Airways. It just says it’s a BA flight, nothing about city flyer. There is a big headline in red about the strike. I can cancel and rebook, but I’m hoping by the time the 12th arrives, most delays will be worked out. I can’t find if they have a spot on my page like United does “where is this plane coming from”. I’d feel a little better knowing that it just does these short flights between Rome and London. I have enough time before the cruise to get there. I have to stop thinking about it, I don’t want to have so much anxiety for our Italy trip.

I hope everyone’s flights work out for them.

To All Fish Extenders

Here's the final list.

I'll be on deck 4, port side, aft right after the mandatory safety meeting if anyone would like to meet. I do so look forward to spreading the magic with you.

Attachments

• Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC as of 0082919.pdf
    230.2 KB · Views: 12
What sort of movies are you hoping for? I wish they would show the Star Wars series.

Here is the list from the 10 night cruise earlier this month.
Thanks @lorimay for the list.

That looks good to me for the most part, as pretty much all of them are ones we have not rushed out to see. It would be nice if they add a few more options. Since that was a pretty port heavy itinerary it makes sense that they repeat to give folks time to see the ‘new’ movies. Sure we only have two more sea days but that helps right?

On an EBTA years ago, they showed classics, Citizen Kane, maybe 5-8 others. So, I was hoping for something other than what’s on that list.

I haven't seen them add the classics on longer cruises for a few years.
It seems like since the TCM cruises started.
On the WBPC, they showed a couple classic Disney Movies, which we enjoyed.
The one with the submarine, ugh, I can't think of the name now. :sad2:

It does drive me nuts when they play the same movie all day long though.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea?

Well, I will hope for something other than newer Disney movies.

I have waited to see Penguins and Toy Story 4 on this cruise. Do not think I could watch Dumbo. That original one was more than enough for me. It broke my heart.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea?

Well, I will hope for something other than newer Disney movies.

I have waited to see Penguins and Toy Story 4 on this cruise. Do not think I could watch Dumbo. That original one was more than enough for me. It broke my heart.

Yes, 20,000 Leagues!!
I have held off on all 4 new movies, so we could watch on the cruise.

We are so close! Getting very excited! We fly out on the 10th and doing Paris for 2 days, London for 2 days and then headed to Dover to set sail! Can’t wait to do the fish extenders!

If anyone here wants to meet for breakfast on the first sea day, post here. Usually I wait either in the atrium or by the side entrance of Lumiere’s if the Atrium has a character meet. I get there about 10 minutes before it opens, and we go in as a group.

If there’s any interest, I would be happy to meet you. It would be me and my DH, Tom.

EA38D23A-AA6D-425B-A90C-CE84A2868D5B.jpeg

Hi.
I recently booked this cruise and I would love to join the other facebook page. It seems like it has gone secret, could somebody help me join.
As it is very late in the game I would love to get as much information as possible about our ports.

There was a little discussion about the movies and schedules for the WBTA cruise not long ago. Wanted to ask, do you think we will get a premier?

Ad Astra is being released on September 20 and even though it is a 20th Century Fox production, they are now Disney. Since I am not sure how this might work with the studio takeover I started a tread on the general cruise board.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/ad-astra-on-the-ships.3768315/
I’m thinking there is a good chance but you never know. If we have any B2B maybe they can scout it out with the CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts