Disney Magic November 6 to 10, 2013

We are also sailing on this itinerary(Key West). Do you happen to remember what day and time the Castaway Club Party (Platinum/Gold) was? That would definately help in our planning. Thanks in advance.

Hi.
I'm glad you had a great time on your cruise.
We LOVE The Magic.
Just booked a last minute 3 nighter in January for our anniversary.
You mentioned a tasting menu now being offered in Palo.
Is it different food, or just the adding of the wine pairings?

Thanks
Lori

Thanks for your review here! We are seriously considering, and might book today, a last minute 4-night cruise on the Magic at the end of this month. I have a few concerns about issues with rooms but hopefully most of those have been addressed by now...or at least will be mostly done by the time we cruise in less than THREE WEEKS! :rotfl:

I still can't believe we are even considering this trip, but it is such a good deal that we are finding it hard to pass up! :thumbsup2

What a great and detailed report! Very helpful to obsessive planners like myself. We are sailing on the Magic this summer on the 9 day Med. (third time on Magic, but first since the overhaul).

Was the "Andrea" who was your server at Palo the male Andrea? We love him! We have had him 4 or 5 times now, and I hope he's going to be the ship this summer so we can request him.

We were also on this cruise and had a wonderful time. Castaway cay was perfect. The weather was perfect. My family had a great time together.

Hi! I couldn't help but notice that you sailed the Med in June. We will be on that cruise this coming June :woohoo: Do you have any tips/suggestions? My husband is worried that he won't have ESPN while out at sea. Do you remember if your tv had good reception? I figured we won't be watching TV, but it's World Cup during our cruise, so he's nervous about missing it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!