Disney Magic-mediterranean

The only example I've ever seen of a DCL excursion being late and left behind is that 2016 TA example, funny enough. I can almost recite it now. Guests left in Dover (well, I thought it was Dover at least), taken to Liverpool, etc etc. Anyway, not sure if anyone said this, but I always take a picture of the part of the paper Navigator where it lists the port agent for that particular port. In the awful case of being late, at least I would have a way to contact the port agent / ship's representative - that certainly increases the chance they would wait for me. And yes I know they wouldn't have to wait, but surely communication with them would help vs no communication at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter