Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have Bo Katan and still need 5 more ear hats. I have everything else I need though.

PSA: a few minutes left in the Collecting Gold event and just over a day left in the RotJ/Mandalorian event...not to mention a few minutes left to finish the week's daily tasks for happiness.

Mando/RotJ ended up ok for me. Finished with plenty of time to spare. Here's my status update as of the end of the mini event:

Season Pass 102 with 38+ days to go.

Gus Fring 7, Bo Katan 6, Emperor #3 level 4. (He's the 3rd emperor right? Kuzco, Mulan's Emperor, Palpatine?)

Little new deer 8, House Baratheon deer 6

Soul (yep, still grinding Soul) Moonwind and Joe both at 9 collecting for 10

Encanto Mirabel 6 and we don't talk about Bruno but he is at 7.

Evereyone else at 10. Thinking Mando/RotJ will go quickly. Does anyone remember or know when Inside Out starts? Would really like to be done with Soul and some of the Mando/RotJ by then.

Still sitting at needing 3 ears hats. Sped up some tasks and got nothing. I have enough gems to cover the difference. If nothing drops by the morning, gems it will be.
I don't know if anyone else has had a different experience, but I sped up some tasks in previous events and they never returned tokens. I don't know if that was my luck or if they maybe have it programmed that way.

Happy to report I finished the event with a half hour to spare :). No premium character for me, but I just don't have the gems and I have a hard time spending money on characters that I don't even know. So, even though I am a "completist" and I struggle a little with that, I will just have to take my chances that I might get it later in a chest.

Evereyone else at 10. Thinking Mando/RotJ will go quickly. Does anyone remember or know when Inside Out starts? Would really like to be done with Soul and some of the Mando/RotJ by then.

I'm not sure we've gotten an exact date yet. The next legendary chest is in the reward calendar for June 15, so my guess is somewhere around there...?

Currently leveling Penny and Mulan's Emperor to 10. When they're done, either Winifred (to 8) or Sarah (to 9) will get started. I should be in Tier 104 for the season by the EOD and maybe really close to 105.

Last night I got fed up with the drop rates after spending more time speeding up some of the characters. Before I did that, I actually got 2 of the Emperor's Ears Hats to drop. Ended up spending the 50 gems for the last one so I could welcome him. I wanted to complete all of the Event tasks to get the extra bit of happiness.

Right now I am at level 105 with the Season Pass. Here are my current character levels:
  • Faline is Level 8
  • Great Prince of the Forest is Level 7
  • Moonwind and Joe Gardner are Level 9
  • Mirabel is Level 6
  • Antonio is Level 9
  • Bruno is Level 7
  • I was able to level up Bo-Katan and Moff Gideon to Levels 5 and 6 respectively before the event ended.
  • Emperor Palpatine is at Level 2. I tried speeding up some more tasks to get the last Cane so I got start his Level 3. But didn't make it and didn't want to spend any more speed up tokens or gems.
Now the constant grind of leveling up the three new characters and hopefully get the other characters to Level 10 and into storage.

So something I've forgotten to mention:

Over Memorial Day weekend, the hubby and I went to Hollywood Studios for a morning and lunch. We try to do one thing every visit we've never done before...and this time it was the Frozen Sing Along at the Hyperion Theater. While waiting for the show to start, there was what I assume to be a husband, wife and their kids in front of us. The father takes out his phone and opens DMK. I noticed it and told my husband. He kinda laughed and forgot all about it, I think.

I always like seeing someone play the game "in the wild," as it were. If I were a different person, I would have leaned over the chairs and asked the guy playing how he was doing with the event. But I'm not that guy, so I didn't.

Anyway, Pinocchio and Sisu are leveling to 10. I bought the last two parade slots for gems I didn't have yesterday...and unlocked Great Prince of the Forest over the weekend. Chipping away at this thing one level at a time (or, in the case of 24 hour levels...two at a time with a scroll.)

1685967874366.png

Grabbing my last virus now to get to 20 (last happiness level and third milestone) then switching gears to go after the sand swirls.

In the meantime, still leveling and whatever else until it's time to focus on the Inside Out event and new weekly tasks for happiness. I'm hoping to cross into level 109 of the season pass today.

I’m done with those milestones as well. Just stocked up on the tokens so I’ll be ahead of whatever viruses I’m killing next time around

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter