• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Another thing to mention, Moff Gideon was at Level 3 when I started to build the Light Cruiser. I don't know if it required him to be at Level 3 since he was already there.
I have both of the new characters at 4, so you're right, I don't know if there was a level requirement or not. Didn't even think about that factor.

Another thing to mention, Moff Gideon was at Level 3 when I started to build the Light Cruiser. I don't know if it required him to be at Level 3 since he was already there.w
Well my math was way off this morning🤣 Currently at 9600 EC and chugging away for the attraction. Wasn’t even thinking about the EC being used for the characters when leveling up. Thanks for the reminder. They can stay at their current level 3&4 until I get this stupid thing built

Well my math was way off this morning🤣 Currently at 9600 EC and chugging away for the attraction. Wasn’t even thinking about the EC being used for the characters when leveling up. Thanks for the reminder. They can stay at their current level 3&4 until I get this stupid thing built
Agreed, I finish the EC because I stopped leveling the characters, think they were 3 and 4, and immediately started leveling again once I collected enough EC and started the attraction for its 8 hours.

Currently building the lightcruiser. I have room in the SW area of the park for all attractions and concessions aside from two lightsaber stands. Once the cruiser is finished, I'll move a few things around to fit the saber stands. I could use a bunch of time skips to finish now, but it seems like a silly use for them when there's loads of time until Palpatine is ready to be worked on.

Also started Hercules and Meg on their 24-hour leveling to 10.

I would be curious to know how some of you were able to fit all of the attractions in the space. I played around with it earlier and could not get everything, including the Light Cruiser, to fit. Luke's house is over off by Big Thunder, where I had a small space. I had to put the Marauder in storage as well. After Gideon's first task at the Light Cruiser, he has a second 8-hour task.

Thanks for that video. Unfortunately the Light Cruiser is not in the video and it is bigger than the Marauder, which is shown.

Thanks for that video. Unfortunately the Light Cruiser is not in the video and it is bigger than the Marauder, which is shown.
It says in the post that Splash Mountain is the same size as the new attraction. So see where Splash is in the video? That’s where it goes.

It says in the post that Splash Mountain is the same size as the new attraction. So see where Splash is in the video? That’s where it goes.
Thank you for this post. It made me go back and really watch the video. I didn't really notice that Splash was in that area. Someone must have spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best way to get all of the attractions to fit in that space. When they do another Star Wars event, there is no room for any additional attractions. Unfortunately I can't even fit all my Star Wars concessions in the area.

I was really lucky with my Star Wars land I guess. I took out a few extra concessions and popped the new ride right in there with the rest of them. It's really full now.

I was able to fit all the SW attractions and a few concessions (not everything) in the SW plot of land. Gideon is working on his 8 hour task. When I hit the Palpatine wall, both Gideon and Bo-Katan are ready for leveling.

Just another day in paradise. :)

Hoping you all hit the Palpatine wall soon….selfishness on my part. Still saving up for the attraction and want some hope of being able to finish this event. Not having much right now

I was able to fit all the SW attractions and a few concessions (not everything) in the SW plot of land. Gideon is working on his 8 hour task. When I hit the Palpatine wall, both Gideon and Bo-Katan are ready for leveling.

Just another day in paradise. :)
Yep. That post of the video definitely helped. I didn't even consider stacking three attractions in one row. Glad I have everything fitting, for the moment.

Moff Gideon will need to be at least Level 5. Hit that with one of his tasks. Fortunately his tokens are fairly common and I am about half way there with him.

Moff Gideon will need to be at least Level 5. Hit that with one of his tasks. Fortunately his tokens are fairly common and I am about half way there with him.

Same! I hit a task and had to get him to 5. Luckily, I had all the tokens for it....got them all while I was working on the EC for the light cruiser. About five minutes away from having him leveled to 5.

Weekly tasks all done. Only two event tasks left (welcome 3 characters and 15 event tasks). And three days until Palpatine gets unlocked. I'm just gonna continue leveling characters as far as I can...token requirements will undoubtedly increase post-event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter