Disney Magic Kingdoms

This is due to the change in Happiness. When people had “ecstatic” level of happiness, you got a 10% boost to token drops. More if running a parade. At lower happiness levels, 6% or 3%. The bonuses were enough to guarantee common tokens would drop almost all the time. Since all of that old system is gone, a bad RNG (random number generator) can mean no common token. This is going to make all token drops harder, so expect more frustration with the next limited time event.
Ahhhh. Gotcha. I didn’t think about that. I will temper my expectations and anticipate the frustration that should arrive with whatever event they have on the docket to start today. Thanks!

Ahhhh. Gotcha. I didn’t think about that. I will temper my expectations and anticipate the frustration that should arrive with whatever event they have on the docket to start today. Thanks!
So happy they had a countdown that led to, well, nothing. Finally at around 1pm I got a "new" notification telling me to be ready exactly one week from today. Hope we get another countdown to help continue building the excitement. Idiots.

So happy they had a countdown that led to, well, nothing. Finally at around 1pm I got a "new" notification telling me to be ready exactly one week from today. Hope we get another countdown to help continue building the excitement. Idiots.
Exactly! nothing. I shouldn’t have been surprised.

Was there supposed to be another update? Thought I saw a new event was to start on the tenth. Still no update available

One thing I have been somewhat vocal about is wishing that the interns would make legendary chests a prize during the events much more often. I even mentioned this in the survey that I actually took the time to fill out last week.

I so STOKED that I was able to win Owl from a legendary chest today!!! Actual joy from the game. Yay.

I received my Android update days ago. Event doesn't start until the 18th.

There was a hotfix that happened sometime during Update 60, and I'm guessing some people missed that. You're right that the Up Event doesn't start until the 18th, but there's a Winnie the Pooh based CCE going on that started on Thursday, with a chance to win some Winnie the Pooh LCs, either one of the Pinocchio attractions or 2 Concession Chests, and either Gepetto or 2 Snow White LCs.

Well, after months and months of saving (after upgrading my parade to 5 floats if you remember), I am finally to 499 gems. I had been saving for Orville. Now, with Kevin being available I am a little torn about which character to use my gems on. I lean a little toward Kevin since he is limited time. But The Rescuers have been slow to collect. Thoughts?

Well, after months and months of saving (after upgrading my parade to 5 floats if you remember), I am finally to 499 gems. I had been saving for Orville. Now, with Kevin being available I am a little torn about which character to use my gems on. I lean a little toward Kevin since he is limited time. But The Rescuers have been slow to collect. Thoughts?
Because Kevin is limited time and you can save again for Orville, I know I would go Kevin but do what feels best for you!

Kevin it is. And overall, it's too bad that the float upgrade that I did was not that helpful in the gem department. I think it just had the interns turn down the gem drop rate sadly.
I am just getting back to 500, like I need less then 5, from when I got Orville. I will be picking up Kevin. It will wipe me out of gems, so starting at zero again.

Last edited:
Kevin it is. And overall, it's too bad that the float upgrade that I did was not that helpful in the gem department. I think it just had the interns turn down the gem drop rate sadly.
If you don't think the interns have another team of interns trolling these 1,072 pages of free unsolicited candid feedback, you're crazy.

Well, I got Charles Muntz. And... nothing interesting happened. In other news, I can build the house except I don't have enough EC to afford it. Oops. I really wasn't paying attention yesterday when I leveled up my characters.

Well, I got Charles Muntz. And... nothing interesting happened. In other news, I can build the house except I don't have enough EC to afford it. Oops. I really wasn't paying attention yesterday when I leveled up my characters.
I can build the house too, but no where near enough EC. I think it's the latest money grab. They are pushing a currency bundle. But, the bright colors of Kevin's hat as an option to collect for make me strangely happy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter