Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anyone posted already about Anna and Kristoff being stuck in their event task? They've been following each other around with the task saying "waiting" for 24 hours now. No gem speed option either. I contacted customer care and none of their suggestions solved anything. You guys always seem to have better ones. Any ideas?

i posted about it, they have been "wondering" since the day the LK event started. nothing gameloft told me to do originally worked, so then they told me to uninstall and reinstall, but to make sure im connected through social media so it saves my game. but im scared to take the chance right now with the event going on, and losing my progress so they are just going to have to continue to wander for a while.

I think I may be the only one here who is purposefully not starting the Welcome Bullseye task, I just have to send Woody on his 24 hour task but have vowed to wait until the LK event ends. I'm spending enough time as it is, and know Simba and Scar will take more dedication, then add aiming for the 40 gem currency conversion, my time is spent.
im not doing starting the welcome bullseye either.

Welcomed Nala and have her starting on her four hour quest. I already have her items to level her up so I will level her up as soon as she's finished. I have everyone else ready to level up too however struggling a little to get enough nets. The lures I always seem to have plenty of, yet I have all the characters available for both?

Okay, I didn't go too far back in this thread, but I finished all the Woody/Bullseye tasks, right down to the 24 hour one. According to the walk through, welcoming Mowgli is supposed to be next, but he's not available? I've put zootopia on the back burner with this event, maybe that has something to do with it?

Okay, I didn't go too far back in this thread, but I finished all the Woody/Bullseye tasks, right down to the 24 hour one. According to the walk through, welcoming Mowgli is supposed to be next, but he's not available? I've put zootopia on the back burner with this event, maybe that has something to do with it?

im fairly certain you have to finish with the Zootopia storyline to unlock the Jungle Book story.

Yes, it does. You are in the same boat I am. If you click on Mowgli, you get the message that you need to complete more Zootopia quests.

I finished the trophy event in 6th place so very happy with the event currency. Currently building the Tree of Life and about to send Timon and Pumbaa on their quest together. I have everyone ready to level up again. Hopefully I can max out Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu and maybe even Rafiki before the event finishes.

I finished in 47. I forgot to see what you get for it when converting to elixer.

I finished the trophy event in 6th place so very happy with the event currency. Currently building the Tree of Life and about to send Timon and Pumbaa on their quest together. I have everyone ready to level up again. Hopefully I can max out Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu and maybe even Rafiki before the event finishes.

Unless you are way better at collecting event currency than I am, maxing out characters before the event ends isn't a good idea, as the currency cost will cut into your currency to gem conversion. But if you can do that while still retaining 80K of currency, more power to you.

Welcomed Nala and have her starting on her four hour quest. I already have her items to level her up so I will level her up as soon as she's finished. I have everyone else ready to level up too however struggling a little to get enough nets. The lures I always seem to have plenty of, yet I have all the characters available for both?

I have more lures than nets too - the characters who can drop nets are mostly gathering other tokens right now. I have plenty of paintings at least.

Yes, it does. You are in the same boat I am. If you click on Mowgli, you get the message that you need to complete more Zootopia quests.
Okay, thanks! I was planning to hold off on further leveling up Nick until after the event, but after checking the zootopia walk through, I've only got a couple tasks to complete, so I might as well.

You and I are right in the same spot! Even through your last few posts :-)

Unless you are way better at collecting event currency than I am, maxing out characters before the event ends isn't a good idea, as the currency cost will cut into your currency to gem conversion. But if you can do that while still retaining 80K of currency, more power to you.
You raise a really good point, I have Pumbaa at 8, then Timon and Zazu at 7, all ready to go. But now I'll hold off in order save on event currency.

Thank you for the advice. I was thinking that, although I don't really care about gem conversation? It would be nice to get extra gems but I'm currency sitting on over 2000 gems. It's just after the event fewer characters can collect their items to level up and there are so many characters in this set especially since I've always purchased Zazu and Rafiki.

I have an issue with Pumba. When I click on his icon with the completed task check mark, I'm taken to the water in the top right portion of the game board, where Pumba is not to be found. Because of this I can not end his game task, and I can not find any other possible check mark on the game board associated with Pumba. I have closed and reopened the game to no avail. My game progress is now stuck since a can't do the "Hunting the Hunter" quest without Pumba. Gotta love game glitches. Hoping Gameloft can get this fixed for me quickly.
2398688_50082af131982e6534e945633fc03aa029626e94_0.PNG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter