Disney Magic Kingdoms

The free gems and other items is what sold me on the Season Pass. It made it worthwhile, on top of getting the Cone of shame, characters and attraction.
I can see that, but I did not make it to Dug. So the Cone of Shame would not have been a plus for me.

I got magic for some chest ads too. I saw others were having issues with that on Reddit, so I decided to actually pay attention.
Geez…now I have to pay attention to this game?😂 Seriously tho, it does seem to find the most interesting new ways of slipping in one by us

After reviewing the new Season I will not be buying the $19.99 upgrade this time. I see I will still get try at Bella dads Murice. I am not a big Nightmare fan.

Well, no shock for me...I did get the Kingdom Pass again. And dropped $10 on 6 Nightmare LC's.

Big shock is what I got out of them: Lock, Shock and Barrel (and some other stuff I didn't need). I was expecting it to be a bit harder than that, but hey...not going to argue.

That's my digital purchase budget for the week. Good thing Hocus Pocus starts next week so that goes toward next week's budget. :)

I bought the pass. Leveling up seems about the same as last time, but it seems like there are a lot less gem rewards than last time. Anyone else notice the same?

Creepy Chests are 150 gems each. I think I opened six or so...not a single character. But lots of other crap I didn't need or want.

I'm not the frustrated guy with Kingdom Pass or stuff like that, but this is just stupid AF.

Creepy Chests are 150 gems each. I think I opened six or so...not a single character. But lots of other crap I didn't need or want.

I'm not the frustrated guy with Kingdom Pass or stuff like that, but this is just stupid AF.
Yikes! I saw those and started immediately regretting the 4 Nightmare Before Christmas chests I blew gems on. At least I got two attractions from those. I thought the Spooky Chests would have much better odds due to the cost…but there I went thinking again!

Yikes! I saw those and started immediately regretting the 4 Nightmare Before Christmas chests I blew gems on. At least I got two attractions from those. I thought the Spooky Chests would have much better odds due to the cost…but there I went thinking again!

I've already kinda blasted Customer Care on this one. Won't do anything and this irrationally pisses me off for some reason, LOL. They loaded the chests with concession stands and magic and ingots and whatever else. My actual chance of getting Ezra is 4.67%, Gus 2%, Ercole 1.33%, Hatbox 1.33% and Bride .67%. But I have a 66.67% chance of getting 1,838 magic...when I'm already sitting on 5.6 million magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter