Disney Magic Kingdoms

Alright, I'm not worrying about the tasks until next Thursday, then. Time to collect tokens, level folks up and hoard blueprints for the inevitable required enchantments.

Alright, I'm not worrying about the tasks until next Thursday, then. Time to collect tokens, level folks up and hoard blueprints for the inevitable required enchantments.
I saw in previous posts that people were speculating if the unclaimed happiness would roll over. I'm not certain, but I would imagine that a whole new set of tasks will appear, just as they do each Thursday. Will it be another example of "use your event currency before the event ends" sort of thing?

Last edited:
So no Encanto after all? We get Halloween characters through Christmas plus one minor character from an existing collection?

I saw in previous posts that people were speculating if the unclaimed happiness would roll over. I'm not certain, but I would imagine that a whole new ser f tasks will appear, just as they do each Thursday. Will it be another example of "use your event currency before the event ends" sort of thing?
I’m thinking the same thing. No conversion to gems though for unused currency…just whatever the magic is that you would get by extra leveling up. Kinda a use it or lose it.

Incidentally, I’m still finding myself reflexively going in to do the current tapper quest. It really and truly does pass the time

So no Encanto after all? We get Halloween characters through Christmas plus one minor character from an existing collection?
I'm totally fine without Encanto. Plus, the new character is from Nightmare Before Christmas, so it kinda fits for these next three months.

Last edited:
I saw in previous posts that people were speculating if the unclaimed happiness would roll over. I'm not certain, but I would imagine that a whole new ser f tasks will appear, just as they do each Thursday. Will it be another example of "use your event currency before the event ends" sort of thing?

That was me, in at least some of the posts. Since the livestream, I stopped worrying about the tasks and just decided to collect tokens for leveling. Managed Lando and Rey to 10 over the weekend and a few others to some non-10 levels.

I was on vacation for the past week, so rarely logged in. Yet I was able to finish this event with days to spare. Last event I had to buy the last token with gems because the RNG was so awful for me, even though I played a ton. This just proves to me that it's all just randomized nonsense. I prefer games that reward me for tasks completed, not ones that only sometimes when they feel like it give me the reward.

Still on the fence about continuing this game. I'm not a big HP fan (yes, I know it's beloved).

Alright, got Dug in both games. In IOS, it cost me 5 gems. That was a better deal then spending the 500 gems on Ming Lee to get those 850 happiness. In Windows, it cost me 39 gems. It would have been less but I got a "open 4 decoration chests" and a "open 5 decoration chests" task this week. I rerolled the 5, but that still left me with the 4 and I only found 3.

So just did the update and…my season thing just disappeared. Guess the weekly tasks definitely don’t carry over into the next season

Same issue here! Opened before I did updat and the daily, weekly was gone. Went over and found update available so did update and still missing.

The season is done, so it makes sense. New season doesn't start yet, so it also makes sense that the season icon is gone. For now.

Hmmm. It gave me the last chance to buy the pass. I would have gotten the old man and Paradise Falls. I didn't scroll over to see how many gems it would have given me. I imagine I maybe should have gone for it, as when I logged into my (slower and less complete) Windows game, it would have given me 300 gems on top of the old man and Paradise Falls. I imagine the number of gems in my faster iphone game would have been higher, and it might have been worth treating myself. But I will never know. Oh well, I got to give them the middle finger twice when they made a last ditch effort for my $20.

Hmmm. It gave me the last chance to buy the pass. I would have gotten the old man and Paradise Falls. I didn't scroll over to see how many gems it would have given me. I imagine I maybe should have gone for it, as when I logged into my (slower and less complete) Windows game, it would have given me 300 gems on top of the old man and Paradise Falls. I imagine the number of gems in my faster iphone game would have been higher, and it might have been worth treating myself. But I will never know. Oh well, I got to give them the middle finger twice when they made a last ditch effort for my $20.
The free gems and other items is what sold me on the Season Pass. It made it worthwhile, on top of getting the Cone of shame, characters and attraction.

Something I just realized. After the most recent update and I am guessing the last update, Bianca's tokens are still not available to purchase from Merlin's shop. Newer Up and Turning Red characters are there. Just not Bianca. And she is taking forever, like some of the other characters in the past.

Considering Lock, Shock and Barrel are going to be part of a tapper event starting tomorrow, I half expected today's new legendary chests to be Nightmare Before Christmas. Nope...back to Aladdin. So I guess it's going to be tomorrow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter