Disney Magic Kingdoms

Working on the second battle for Pinocchio. Got everyone on the quest and should be done today.

This has been, by far, the easiest event for me. No stress, just keep up on it and grind away.

Also managed to collect characters for a number of collections lately, including Lion King and Mulan. Now time to start leveling 63 different characters. :)

Well, I have managed to be at the fight for Pinocchio though not using Stromboli, but I should be able to finish by later today and be ready tomorrow. I will let the Fairy or the cat run through twice, I should be somewhat caught up now.

I am only about half way because Stromboli is still leveling to 3 and many of the tokens for him and Pinnochio are same. Boo hiss! Lol

I am only about half way because Stromboli is still leveling to 3 and many of the tokens for him and Pinnochio are same. Boo hiss! Lol
I purposely left everyone maxed out to prevent any token overlaps. It has certainly helped with collecting for Pinocchio!

I'm doing ok, too, even with Stromboli not ready to level up again. I just didn't have the time to get his items before this started, and I was concerned that leaving him at 3 would have meant that he couldn't help out. I still need 4 of each item, so I'm not too worried today.

Wow, this is a very unlucky event for me. I have kept my happiness perfect the whole time, yet I still have not been able to level Stromboli to Level 2 yet. I don't enjoy the game when the drop rates are so frustratingly terrible.

Got Pinocchio yesterday and finished the event.

I had much more trouble getting Stromboli items than those I needed for Pinocchio.

That’s the problem for me now too, just not enough of the common tokens - only have like six right now, and currently 6,000 extra event currency that’s going to go waste since I won’t be able to keep leveling characters up to use the extra currency.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter