Disney Magic Kingdoms

Welcomed Stromboli this morning and got my 16 gems. Too bad there's another time wall before we can welcome the final character. Would rather just wrap this up already.

Very good, as my new grand daughter arrived two weeks early, I am only half way there but I have the best character, lol .
I was just about to echo those sentiments. Sounds like you've added the most precious character out there. Congratulations, grandma. To you and your family!

Welcomed Stromboli this morning and got my 16 gems. Too bad there's another time wall before we can welcome the final character. Would rather just wrap this up already.

I got him this morning, too, but haven't hit the time wall yet. I agree that making us wait just prolongs it all to an annoying degree.

Very good, as my new grand daughter arrived two weeks early, I am only half way there but I have the best character, lol .

Big congratulations of your new member of the family!

I got him this morning, too, but haven't hit the time wall yet. I agree that making us wait just prolongs it all to an annoying degree.
Doesn't help that his second task requires him to be at 2 and it takes eight of each token to get him there.

Well it took me more than 24 hours to get the stuff I needed to move him to L2. That's pretty ridiculous... I just leveled him up now, and sent him on his 4 hour task.

Well it took me more than 24 hours to get the stuff I needed to move him to L2. That's pretty ridiculous... I just leveled him up now, and sent him on his 4 hour task.
Last night I hit the second battle, but can't include Stromboli because he needs to be at 4. Ten tokens each and I'm still missing two ear hats. Just included the fairy so she's out for the collection. I figure the twelve rounds will be over by the time I get those hats anyway.

Last night I hit the second battle, but can't include Stromboli because he needs to be at 4. Ten tokens each and I'm still missing two ear hats. Just included the fairy so she's out for the collection. I figure the twelve rounds will be over by the time I get those hats anyway.

I just started the first battle, and I can't use him because he's not at 3. I think I'll just it all without him. It takes far too long to get those dumb hats.

Stromboli is taking forever 😕 I’m only logging on 3-4 times a day because things are busy at work, but still, seems like it should be moving quicker than it is. I used gems to get the fairy, although she doesn’t seem terribly helpful so far.

Stromboli is taking forever 😕 I’m only logging on 3-4 times a day because things are busy at work, but still, seems like it should be moving quicker than it is. I used gems to get the fairy, although she doesn’t seem terribly helpful so far.

Totally agree. It's such a pain. I hope you get him.

I finally hit the time wall. Glad that part is over and done with. I still have Stromboli at L2 because I still need a lot of items to get him to 3.

I've got Stromboli to 3, and working tokens to get him to 4, so Stromboli's gonna take down Monstro by himself, it seems.

I've got Stromboli to 3, and working tokens to get him to 4, so Stromboli's gonna take down Monstro by himself, it seems.
You're better off skipping the tokens for now and just finish off that final battle. The cat and fairy alone will help for two hours each. Then you'll hit the timewall and can worry about tokens.

You're better off skipping the tokens for now and just finish off that final battle. The cat and fairy alone will help for two hours each. Then you'll hit the timewall and can worry about tokens.

Totally agree. I did it with him at L2 and now he's at 3 and I'm still working on getting the items for 4. Glad I just went ahead and did the battle already.

Already done with both. Worst case scenario, I knew I had the time to send Stromboli all 12 times if I had to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter