Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is anyone else annoyed by the ratatouille task that requires Gusteaus to be enchanted? I need 2 more tokens but despite opening tons of chests I’m not finding them! Ugh.

Yeah it’s a problem, just look back at any of the previous post, mostly mine, complaining about building enhancements in general. Building enhancements will probably go down as the worst “feature“ the game has ever added. Most of the time they just cripple a building and take away items that would have previously been included once you built it.

Is anyone else annoyed by the ratatouille task that requires Gusteaus to be enchanted? I need 2 more tokens but despite opening tons of chests I’m not finding them! Ugh.

Yes. It's super annoying. So is the rate for the common token for the Raya characters. I swear it seems like they are trying to make people quit.

Yes. Every time I open the game it irritates me. If they are going to make a quest dependent on enchanting a building they should at least let you get a token once in a while.

I have to say, the Hollywood Tower of Terror giving out the Ratatouille common tokens has been the most helpful enchantment to my memory. I have it enchanted to that level on ios, but not windows and it really seems to make a difference. Still hoping to be able to enchant the Windows TOT, but those Disneyland tokens are so stinking rare in chests it seems. I am still 26 away in Windows. But, I have yet to welcome Linguini so maybe my luck will improve enough to get it while I grind on Ratatouille for several months.

I just finished Ratatouille so now the only characters hanging out in my park are the Raya ones. It's really nice to be able to check in and only take a minute to do so, but I also realized that no other characters seem to collect for this lot - which means it's going to take forever to level them all up.

I just finished Ratatouille so now the only characters hanging out in my park are the Raya ones. It's really nice to be able to check in and only take a minute to do so, but I also realized that no other characters seem to collect for this lot - which means it's going to take forever to level them all up.
There are actually a few (though not many) additional characters that can help. Off hand, the only ones I can think of are Mike W, Fairy Godmother, Pete, and Boo. What's a pain is that, with Mike out on his 6-hour task to get tokens, he's the only one I have that can generate wishes, so I wind up with five or six kids waiting to meet him, and then my happiness drops. Started leaving five or six other characters out to do two-hour tasks, just to be able to generate additional happiness. Working so far. But yeah, even with the few additional helping with Raya, they're going to take forever. Doesn't help much that I have no idea who these waste-of-time characters even are.

There are actually a few (though not many) additional characters that can help. Off hand, the only ones I can think of are Mike W, Fairy Godmother, Pete, and Boo. What's a pain is that, with Mike out on his 6-hour task to get tokens, he's the only one I have that can generate wishes, so I wind up with five or six kids waiting to meet him, and then my happiness drops. Started leaving five or six other characters out to do two-hour tasks, just to be able to generate additional happiness. Working so far. But yeah, even with the few additional helping with Raya, they're going to take forever. Doesn't help much that I have no idea who these waste-of-time characters even are.

Huh. I must have the tokens that those characters can provide. Or I'm somehow missing something. My Raya characters are stuck ATM since I don't have enough of the common token to level them all up. I have Mickey and Minnie in my park right now, but I'm wondering if I sent them home maybe I'd only get ride-wishes since none of the Raya characters can fulfill wishes.

Huh. I must have the tokens that those characters can provide. Or I'm somehow missing something. My Raya characters are stuck ATM since I don't have enough of the common token to level them all up. I have Mickey and Minnie in my park right now, but I'm wondering if I sent them home maybe I'd only get ride-wishes since none of the Raya characters can fulfill wishes.

The non-Raya characters only collect tokens for the little boy, whose name I forgot. If you have all the tokens for him (other than the common ones) they do not help.

For happiness, I have been leaving Pluto and Woody "out" in my park without sending them on tasks, and I get a lot of wish requests for them doing that. Since theirs are only 60 seconds, it is quick to collect them when I log in for a couple of minutes. I also get a lot of ride ones, and then a few Mike W when he is on the 6 hour task, but it balances out pretty well.

The non-Raya characters only collect tokens for the little boy, whose name I forgot. If you have all the tokens for him (other than the common ones) they do not help.

For happiness, I have been leaving Pluto and Woody "out" in my park without sending them on tasks, and I get a lot of wish requests for them doing that. Since theirs are only 60 seconds, it is quick to collect them when I log in for a couple of minutes. I also get a lot of ride ones, and then a few Mike W when he is on the 6 hour task, but it balances out pretty well.

That's it. I have all of his tokens other than the common ones, so I guess that's why my park is so empty.

Just collected enough to level him up, and now Mike and the others are back in my park looking for tokens. This is going to be a very long chapter.

Finished collecting all my main common item for Ratatouille a few days ago., but still have Remy and Linguini at level 9 . Each have an item which is almost done but only half half for the other. Strangely it’s the hats that are almost done, can’t remember the last time I’ve had that happen.

I have to say, the Hollywood Tower of Terror giving out the Ratatouille common tokens has been the most helpful enchantment to my memory. I have it enchanted to that level on ios, but not windows and it really seems to make a difference. Still hoping to be able to enchant the Windows TOT, but those Disneyland tokens are so stinking rare in chests it seems. I am still 26 away in Windows. But, I have yet to welcome Linguini so maybe my luck will improve enough to get it while I grind on Ratatouille for several months.

Amen to this!

I just started collecting for Timothy Q. Mouse, and all I would hear about is how the Delivery Bundles were such a pain. Having Tower of Terror pick up a bunch of those for me has been awesome.

I've been wanting to enchant it to 5 so that I can clear the token conflicts sooner for the later storylines, but I'm going to need over 150 of those Disney Park relics to do it, so... that'll take awhile. At least it's not its own random type of relic with crazy rarity, though.

That was my problem when the event ended. I had all five characters ready to level up (except for the common tokens) so the other tokens were maxed out. I wanted to get as many gems as possible during the conversion, so I figured I'd wait and use magic instead. So one by one, I was able to get everyone up to 6, which is when I started figuring out which characters continued to be helpful.

True, but I've been done with my Ratatouille characters for about two weeks now, and the dumb Tower is still cranking out common tokens, perhaps towards attraction enchantments, I guess. Hoping I can finally max out on them so I can stash that building away, too.

I haven't bothered seeing this movie, so as far as I know, "the little boy" could be his official name in the movie.

I broke my usual rule about chest purchases and used gems to get a LK chest. I actually got Ed, who was my last remaining character in that set, so a semi-lucky day for me. Now I at least have a few different characters to look at in the park for a while. I'm getting tired of the ones I am using for Ratatouille, Brave and Raya. I should finish off Brave and maybe Ratatouille in the next couple of weeks at least. Raya will be around for a while with the lack of common tokens, but I think it is pretty similar to the grind for those with Brave. I, too, decided to maximize gems rather than continue to level characters during the event.

I broke my usual rule about chest purchases and used gems to get a LK chest. I actually got Ed, who was my last remaining character in that set, so a semi-lucky day for me. Now I at least have a few different characters to look at in the park for a while. I'm getting tired of the ones I am using for Ratatouille, Brave and Raya. I should finish off Brave and maybe Ratatouille in the next couple of weeks at least. Raya will be around for a while with the lack of common tokens, but I think it is pretty similar to the grind for those with Brave. I, too, decided to maximize gems rather than continue to level characters during the event.

Nothing wrong with that at all. I though about it for a second too. Then I realized I’m so close to just having to collect for Raya characters, I decided against it.

I have Mickey and Minnie in my park right now, but I'm wondering if I sent them home maybe I'd only get ride-wishes since none of the Raya characters can fulfill wishes.
Absolutely. If you have no characters that grant wishes then all you get are attractions. Keeping Woody out can be more beneficial than anyone else. His 60s task draws the wish kids closer (easy to find), and the task can be shortened after 30 seconds to completion for free. Making him a great choice for just popping in to do maint on your kingdom and get your happiness up.

Absolutely. If you have no characters that grant wishes then all you get are attractions. Keeping Woody out can be more beneficial than anyone else. His 60s task draws the wish kids closer (easy to find), and the task can be shortened after 30 seconds to completion for free. Making him a great choice for just popping in to do maint on your kingdom and get your happiness up.
I had more characters out, but while sitting in the office yesterday I realized that the only ones I should use for happiness are the ones with shorter tasks. Spanish unless their happiness is three minutes or under, back they go. I can probably just get away with Woody and Pluto, I guess. One minute task cut n half, they are done in 30 seconds.

I just keep 2 or 3 of those characters out because otherwise I tend to forget to bring them out when I need to collect happiness. Since I buy a happyness Safeguard around 3 times a week it’s not uncommon that I have all 8 (?) happiness filled up so I just send them out on longer longer that are around the time left on my happiness safeguard. Since we only get 5 happiness for ecstatic now, it’s nearly impossible to stay in it without using the safeguard now.

Hey @supernova you quoted and responded to my last post this weekend, right? I know the board was down for close to a day and wonder if they had to recover from a backup?

Anyways, unless I’ve completely lost it and you didn’t post anything, your correct, since the lastest happiness changes the safeguard isn’t necessary anymore. Didn’t realize I was using them less. Had a day or two in the last week or so I hardly play and threw one up out of habit. Now that each smile adds 2 instead of 1 I probably didn’t need to.

With the Raya characters and their shorter job times I’m probably logging in more times a day. Luckily I can collect quicker because I think I only have 18 characters out. Only need 5 more Remy items and I’ll be down to a dozen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter