Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yeah, I don’t want other Mandaloran characters to interfere with Caras collection or conflict with them.

Edited to change post in case someone wants to play spoiler free. There is a screenshot of this round posted from ******* on the DMK Reddit page. I will just say, it's good we have a week before The Child.

Last edited:
Edited to change post in case someone wants to play spoiler free. There is a screenshot of this round posted from ******* on the DMK Reddit page. I will just say, it's good we have a week before The Child.

Oh no. What did I miss?

Oh no. What did I miss?

You didn't miss anything major. I just gave info on what levels people need to be for this next section and how much event currency you will need. I sometimes forget that not everyone likes to have the info in advance.

You didn't miss anything major. I just gave info on what levels people need to be for this next section and how much event currency you will need. I sometimes forget that not everyone likes to have the info in advance.

I thought we all liked that info. Can you please send it to me if you can't post it here? We always talked about levels in the past and I don't care about spoilers.

Using the spoiler feature certainly isn't a bad idea, but I'd say this particular forum has never been concerned about the posting of potential spoilers; quite the opposite, in fact. Most events in here generally seem like a race between a few posters to see who can post the next steps first. Which, I personally have no issue with and have found helpful to see what is coming and to prepare accordingly.

I only have 3 or Cara's hats so far. I have 3 ways to collect it, plus the parade. THat is pretty abysmal. I thought for sure she would be ready for prime time before tomorrow.

Using the spoiler feature certainly isn't a bad idea, but I'd say this particular forum has never been concerned about the posting of potential spoilers; quite the opposite, in fact. Most events in here generally seem like a race between a few posters to see who can post the next steps first. Which, I personally have no issue with and have found helpful to see what is coming and to prepare accordingly.

That seems to be the general vibe, but I haven't been posting in this thread for long, so don't want to spoil something people would rather find out on their own. That said, knowing the info doesn't really give a huge advantage since you are still stuck waiting for token drops.

I only have 3 or Cara's hats so far. I have 3 ways to collect it, plus the parade. THat is pretty abysmal. I thought for sure she would be ready for prime time before tomorrow.

I'm at 3 as well, so at least a couple more days to collect for Cara.

One thing nice with this being an add on event is iI already had a ton fo Star Wars relics so I am able to enhance things a bit - specifically the Razor Crest so that should help

Also nice to have an event where the premium character is 200 gems and the premium attraction is 150 and no new parade float so not a killer on gems

That seems to be the general vibe, but I haven't been posting in this thread for long, so don't want to spoil something people would rather find out on their own. That said, knowing the info doesn't really give a huge advantage since you are still stuck waiting for token drops.

Maybe not a huge advantage, but I actually just referenced the info in trying to decide whether to send Greef and Mando out for Cara's hat one more time while I wait on some other tasks, so thanks!

Last edited:
Given Cara has a 4 hour welcome time, you’d be best off sending them regardless
If Greef or Mando were to be required for a task once she was welcomed, I would rather they not be out for another two hours before being able to start the task. But, that's not the case, which reference to the list helped confirm.

I got lucky on my last collection and ended up with 3 Cara ears, so up to 6/8 now. I might actually get to welcome her tonight or tomorrow. Greef and Mando are both ready to level to 4 and 5 respectively when I welcome Cara. That being said, Gameloft has a habit of making the last part of the event pretty hard, so I will keep banking event currency and crossing my fingers to get The Child.

Just welcomed Cara, leveled up and sent on her first quest task. Might be able to go to level 3 in the morning.

Welcoming Cara now, but won't have tokens to send her to 2 until the morning. Still very pleased to have gotten her so easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter