Disney MAGIC - April 20, 2013 - 6 day Western

We have one gift for each person in the room, and just one delivery. We are very excited too, just can't wait!

We are so excited!! Planning for a year and just decided to do the fish extenders. Is it still possible to still get in?? Please include us, hubby and my 9yr old dd and 7 year old ds. What info do you need from me?

We just booked a couple of weeks ago. I wish I would have looked earlier for the Fish Extender. THat would have been cool to participate in.
Any way my husband and I are going on our first Disney Cruise. It is also our First Wedding Anniversary on the 21st. We went to Disney World for our Honeymoon and we can't be more excited to celebrate in Disney fashion next weekend.

Just wanted to post and say how EXCITED I am that we are sailing this weekend!! We opted out of the FE, but I will be looking for other DISboard members on board. Cannot wait!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi again, I just wanted to say thanks again for setting up this FE Group for all of us. I tried posting two weeks ago asking if we could be in Group 1 & 2? We got placed in Group 2 when our Group got split in threes and we had already made/bought fits for all the smilies in Group 1&2, so we would like to be in both groups if possible. Thanks a bunch

Our family is getting so excited to cruise out on Saturday. This is our first disney cruise and our boys (6 and 8 yo) very first cruise. Im trying to figure out how the FE works as we speak. Also trying to come up with something creative last minute. We hope to meet some fun families on our trip!

Just requested to join the FB page. Is it to late to join the FE? Sorry for the last minute request. That's how we roll! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter