• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney MAGIC - April 20, 2013 - 6 day Western

is it too late to add? We are new at this i have 2 rooms, each having three kids in each, please let me know....

Hi! This will be our family's first Disney cruise and I just learned about the Fish Extender groups...could we pretty please be added?? It will be me, DH, DD(12) and DD(10).
Thank you!!!!

I think you can be added as an add on if any families have any extras since the groups have been split. There is a google doc on one of these pages if its still open.

hey sorry for the late notice, but do you think you could add us to the first FE group too, seeing as how we have already made gifts for everyone in the entire FE Group? Thanks a bunch and hope this doesnt cause any problems.

hey sorry for the late notice, but do you think you could add us to the first FE group too, seeing as how we have already made gifts for everyone in the entire FE Group? Thanks a bunch and hope this doesnt cause any problems.

It looks like you were added to group #2. Go to page 7 entry # 93 on this thread and click on the google link to see the list of families

Hi, how can we join in the FE activity please?
First Time Poster, First Time Disney Cruiser :o)

I'm not on FB - is there any other methid to join...sorry ofr sounding so lame...just never done this before :o)

Hi....still trying to get on the Fish Extender Express :o)
To try and contact people using a PM - you need to have done 10 post....I'm nowhere near that and I don't really want to jam up the system. Is there any way that we can be added to the 'add on' group, as I have tried to edit the google sheet, but no success. I feel like a stalker hahahaha....but just very excited to join the fun.
Travelling with hubster and 2 year old son.

:o)

Hi, I am new to the DIS boards and just found out about the FE's. We are bringing the whole Kpat gang on this cruise and I was wondering if it is too late to join the FE group. I am not able to PM, so would there be another way I could contact the group? We only have one little one (16 months), so even if we could just get her added that would be awesome.
Thank you

I did try the facebook page that is a closed group and the spread sheet would not let you place your info on as an add on. Maybe there are enough newbe's that we could start another group?

Send me at email with your info and we'll share our FE gifts. We made extra :-). My email is redfish2960@sbcglobal .net

I saw that we were listed on the FE second group, but we wanted to also be added to the first FE group because we had already made gifts for those members before the group was split up. If its not to much trouble and if your the one in charge of the FE group, I would really appreciate being in both groups. Thanks :)

You guys are one of the reasons I love disney. Your open hearts and willingness to "entertain strangers". Looking forward to meeting you all on the trip. Thanks for making the last minute FE group happen. You are awesome!!

SSSSooooo Excited about our trip next week!!!!:banana::banana:
New to the FE, and wondering if we are to deliver a gift to our group
everyday? Also, do most just do the room, or each individual in the group,
including adults?:confused3
Thanks, and can't wait to meet everyone!!!!:dance3:
Shelly Kohl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter