Disney MAGIC - April 20, 2013 - 6 day Western

joedfr

Earning My Ears
Super Excited!

Just booked 6 day Western out of Galveston on April 20, 2013.
Me, DH, Niece (22), DS (13), DS (11), DD (5), and my parents.

Anyone else with us?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

DW and I just moved our reservations to this cruise. We will be travellig with my parrents who have never been on a Disney cruise.

Look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully getting a little artwork for out doors.

Drewmer and Mlandgrebe

We are also booked for this cruise! Family of 5 here, kids will be 7, 5 and turning 3 the day we get back! We are so excited!

Anyone know if a fish extender exchange is being planned for this trip? We would be interested in joining in if there is one.:fish::fish::fish:

My husband and I are really excited about this cruise! We are bringing his parents (their first Disney cruise). We would like to take them to Palo's for dinner one night but we don't want to miss any of the dinner shows. Since we have only sailed on 14/15 night cruises, we were wondering if there is a pattern for the theme night/dinner show nights? Does anyone know which nights will be dinner shows/theme nights?

Thanks!
:beach:

On the Wonder right now, it's our last night and I'm filling out the luggage tags, but on our way to dinner, we plan to drop off our booking form for this cruise! :banana:

I hope that we get a Fish Extender Group going, it was fun on this last trip!

mlandgrebe - You were probably on the same Hawaiian Cruise with dolphingirl47 (Corinna), she just finished a seven day version of this cruise the week before Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to her TR to get an idea of what nights have which menus/shows. I know it will be a little different, but we also have a few cruises in Jan and Feb before ours, so we could find out the itinerary from the earlier cruisers before committing to Palo.

We ate at Palo three times this cruise and it was amazing! I can't wait to go back again on the Magic!

Looking forward to meeting another bunch of DISers on another fun cruise!

We will be on this cruise. It will be myself, husband and 3 year old son.

I am also interested in participating in Fish Extender.

Counting down the days till we leave!

Just reserved this for our family - Me, husband, 8 year old, 5 year old. Super excited! First time Disney Cruiser.

So excited to join this group. I am bringing my DS (7) and DD (3) and my folks along for the trip. Would love to do a fish extender as well. It has been forever since we have cruised so cannot wait!!

Jamie

All booked and ready to go on our first cruise! 11 year old son, 7 year old daughter (and their loving parents, of course.) :)

Looking forward to 6 days with all of you!

(On a side note, does anyone know how far the parking lot is from the ship in Galveston? I'm wondering if we'll need a cab..?)
(Also, what is a fish extender?)

Just got confirmation and ready to set sail. This is will be our first Disney cruise for everyone in our group. We are EXCITED! Twin 3 yr old girls and 3 adults.

Would love to join the fish extender. :cool1:

Has there been anyone on the thread who has stepped up to organize the FEE?

When we left on a cruise many years ago out of Galveston, there were Park and Rides (similar to the airport) near the area you embark. They were very prompt in getting us to the boat and back to our car and very affordable. We were very please with the service and will use again.

I just put the deposit down for this cruise. This will be our first Disney cruise but, our kids are big time Disney fans. We are all very excited!!

Just booked this cruise! This will be the first cruise for me, my husband, and our two kids. DD is 9 and DS is 4. We are so excited!

This will be our first cruise bringing the kiddos along and our first Disney cruise! Our girls are 10 & 7 and are already counting down the days. Still learning about the fish extender and definitely want to be a part of it!!

This will be our first Disney cruise, we are so excited! This will be our sons first cruise - he is 5 yrs old. We are bringing Grandma & Grandpa too for their first cruise too! We would love to join in a FEE too!

This will be our first Disney cruise - we love cruising! This will be our sons (5) and my parents first cruise. We are so excited! Would love to join the fish extender group too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter