Disney MAGIC - April 20, 2013 - 6 day Western

My husband and I will be on this cruise with our 2 year old! Grammy and Poppy plus two cousins (ages 12 and 5) will be cruising too. This is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited. We would also love to participate in a fish extender group!

For those who are doing their first Disney cruise - Welcome! You are going to have a great time. :)

Fish extenders are ways for people to give each other a little "pixie dust" while on board. Each person participating in the Fish Extender exchange brings enough goodies (treats for the kids, magnets, small souvenirs) for each stateroom in the exchange. In the past, we have had large groups of participants so the exchange was broken down into smaller groups of about 20-25 rooms. Since it seems like we have a smaller group on this one, we could just organize it for all of us. I would be happy to organize this. I have created a Google Doc to share with you all so we would know who is participating.

If you would like to participate, please send me your email through a PM and I will give you access to the FE list so you can add your information to it.

If you need to make a fish extender for your door, here is a link to one of the DisBoards giving directions for it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2797730&highlight=fish+extenders

For those who are doing their first Disney cruise - Welcome! You are going to have a great time. :)

Fish extenders are ways for people to give each other a little "pixie dust" while on board. Each person participating in the Fish Extender exchange brings enough goodies (treats for the kids, magnets, small souvenirs) for each stateroom in the exchange. In the past, we have had large groups of participants so the exchange was broken down into smaller groups of about 20-25 rooms. Since it seems like we have a smaller group on this one, we could just organize it for all of us. I would be happy to organize this. I have created a Google Doc to share with you all so we would know who is participating.

If you would like to participate, please send me your email through a PM and I will give you access to the FE list so you can add your information to it.

If you need to make a fish extender for your door, here is a link to one of the DisBoards giving directions for it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2797730&highlight=fish+extenders

Have you volunteered to coordinate the list? If that's the case I'll send you my email via PM!

I don't believe that my PM went out regarding the Fish Extender. I would like to participate...can you PM me?
Thank you! I appreciate you organizing the FEE for this trip.

This may not be where I am supposed to post this but I just had a question about transferring a reservation and onboard credit.. Has anyone used Dreams Unlimited and what all does the onboard credit apply to? Thanks in advance!

We will be on this cruise as well! Family of four with a 6 year old and 10 year old! Looking forward to it!

I've sent in my information and received a response with a link. If you don't have enough posts to send. PMs, take a trip around the games forum on the Community biard and you'll quickly get enough points to send a PM.

Hi! I have recently booked our very first cruise and we are SO excited! It will be Me, My husband, Son ( Samuel - 6), and Daughter (Charlie Grace - 3). We are very interested in being part of the Fish Extender group. Can ya'll help me sign up for that? Thanks! :)

We will be departing from Galvaston on April 20th!!!

Just booked this cruise and we are so excited!!! It will be me, DH, DD12, DD15. We would love to do the fish extender. We did it on our last cruise and it was one of the hilites of our trip!

LisaM2013 said:
Just booked this cruise! This will be the first cruise for me, my husband, and our two kids. DD is 9 and DS is 4. We are so excited!

Lisa my son will turn 4 in June! Maybe they can keep each other company!

Just booked this cruise! This will be the first cruise for me, my husband, and our two kids. DD is 9 and DS is 4. We are so excited!

We are cruising with our two kids as well - DS 9 and DS 10. We were hoping other kids would be able to get away on this cruise - in Texas it is "State Testing" week for elementary kids. Can't wait!:)

We just joined this board and this will be our first cruise! Kids are super excited! Our DS is 7 1/2 and DD is 6! I also just PM for the Fish Extender!:cool1:

rschang said:
We just joined this board and this will be our first cruise! Kids are super excited! Our DS is 7 1/2 and DD is 6! I also just PM for the Fish Extender!:cool1:

Welcome aboard! Its my third cruise, DH's second, and my DS (who's almost 4) first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!