Disney Magic April 14 2014

Hi all! I JUST heard about this whole Fish Extenders thing! We've been on one Disney Cruise before, this will be our second. Sounds Fun!

Names: Steve (37) Jennie (37) Olivia (11) Kendall (girl) (9)
Cabin: 6502
Allergies: NO
Fish Extenders: Yes
Meet up: Will try! Yes
Hotel Before: None, Family Condo in Cocoa Beach
Before/After Cruise: Cocoa Beach
Special Occasion: Spring Break!!

My Mother In Law will be in Cabin 6504, her name is Karen (55).

The friend who told me also said we are to decorate our door. Sounds fun, if I can actually manage to pull it off between now and then! Lol

Twofebboys:

Because I'm earning my ears...lol... I can't private message you my FE info. But i posted it within the thread. I also asked to join your Facebook group.

From looking at the posts on here further... I'm thinking I'm way too late.. Lol... just let me know, so I can just get little trinkets to put in our own FE. Thanks!

Twofebboys: Because I'm earning my ears...lol... I can't private message you my FE info. But i posted it within the thread. I also asked to join your Facebook group. From looking at the posts on here further... I'm thinking I'm way too late.. Lol... just let me know, so I can just get little trinkets to put in our own FE. Thanks!

Welcome! Sorry, I was busy today getting ready! I think it might be too late to join the FE group. I have mine all packed up. Head over to the FB page and we can discuss it there?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GREAT MORNING
cabin # 6100 Deck 6 Port side,:cool1::confused3

:surfweb:

:moped:

okay off to the parks,

ENJOY ALL and drive safe

garRy:firefight

FOLKS
it was enjoyable, had a great time, met new friends,old crew members from WAAAAAY back. some new crew members too.
Hope the family that had boarding number 5 and moved to the first family on board was happy, not thinking they are dis board but it was nice watching the little girls face. Small things are PRICELESS sometimes

TAKE CARE FRIENDS
garRy:firefight

Hope to cruise with you in the future.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter