Disney Magic 12/27/13 Mid Holiday 3 Night

Thanks for the welcome.
I have posted to both boards. It is fun chatting on the boards. I am a college professor.My students are taking their final exam so I had some free time. 209 days till we sail. It will be here before we know it. DH is already working on FE's. We are gold members also. Online booking is Sept.8th. I am teaching over the summer so time will fly by.
Have a great weekend. Be safe.:banana::dance3:

No one has organized the FE yet and not sure how many of us there will be. Our group has 10 staterooms and I am pretty sure at least 1/2 if not all would be willing to participate. Sue

No one has organized the FE yet and not sure how many of us there will be. Our group has 10 staterooms and I am pretty sure at least 1/2 if not all would be willing to participate. Sue
Some of us are cruising B2B. We have someone from the DEC 22 organizing the list for that cruise. We can see who wants to take on the challenge as this one moves closer to sailing date. During the holiday cruises we usually have lots of participation. WOW 10 staterooms! That is great!:dance3::santa:

If anyone organizes one I would love to participate in the FE as long as we keep the lists smallish lol. With 3 cruises that's going to require a lot of space, and I also have to try for some Christmas.

If anyone organizes one I would love to participate in the FE as long as we keep the lists smallish lol. With 3 cruises that's going to require a lot of space, and I also have to try for some Christmas.

I see how many of my group wants to do it and like you if it is small numbers I will organize. Sue

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I see how many of my group wants to do it and like you if it is small numbers I will organize. Sue

I can help you also. If the list becomes too large just pass it on to me. Let' see how it goes. Let's keep chatting. I just finished first week of teaching the summer session of college and tonight was the graduation ceremony. As each week passes I am counting down. We are really excited about the refurbishing the Magic will have when we sail.:cheer2:

I can help you also. If the list becomes too large just pass it on to me. Let' see how it goes. Let's keep chatting. I just finished first week of teaching the summer session of college and tonight was the graduation ceremony. As each week passes I am counting down. We are really excited about the refurbishing the Magic will have when we sail.:cheer2:

We are also looking forward to the changes. We sail on the Magic for the last time before the changes a week from tomorrow!

We are also looking forward to the changes. We sail on the Magic for the last time before the changes a week from tomorrow!

I hope you will post after your trip and share about your experience.
:dance3:

How many of us are DVC members on this voyage so far? WHen did you join and what is your home resort? Ours is joined in 2007 and Saratoga Springs Resort.:dance3:

How many of us are DVC members on this voyage so far? WHen did you join and what is your home resort? Ours is joined in 2007 and Saratoga Springs Resort.:dance3:

We are and have been since 2001. We are at SS, Wilderness Lodge, and Grand CA. One other in our group joined at 2008 are at the Animal Kingdom. The rest of the group is not.

We are and have been since 2001. We are at SS, Wilderness Lodge, and Grand CA. One other in our group joined at 2008 are at the Animal Kingdom. The rest of the group is not.
We had Grand Ca but sold it because of budget. We were a bit over our heads. We have plenty of points with 3 contracts. Added on with specials and deals so we cruise every year. It is my vacation and believe I work hard to make sure I enjoy every minute of it. DVC is the best investment we ever made! Those of you spending Christmas on land before our sailing are you celebrating with family at a resort or at home? I am so blessed to have enough points to sail B2B. 201 days til we sail.:cheer2::dance3:

Is anyone excited out there? I know for some you this is a short cruise but let's chat anyway. After all it will be the holidays with MICKEY!!!!!:santa:

We got back yesterday from the 12 day med cruise and it was awesome and the ship looked pretty good. Most of the crew is leaving the ship for the 6 weeks in Spain while in dry dock. Captain Robert shared that there will be 1,200 contractors working on the ship!

Hello everyone. DW, DS13 (by then) and DS16. It'll be our third cruise, though first on the Magic. We hope to finish the grand slam on Xmas '14 on the Fantasy.

At this point, the cruise is still at 95% happening for us. We will spend xmas in WDW at CSR with FD (that's at 90% for sure) with a 75% chances of spending the night of 12/26 on MIA.

We'll be staying on an inside cabin - first for us - but this is supposed to be a cheap Xmas time cruise.

I don't think we'll participate in any FEs (kids not into it) but will stop by if we do a cruise meet.

Looking forward to it.

Welcome! It will great to get to know each of the disboard participants an a dismeet. We often find out we have a lot in common and or doing the same port adventures. Although this a short cruise everyone seems to turn into friends and family aboard the Magic.:santa:

Welcome!

There are a lot of family/friends in our group but not you children's ages. We have my nieces two babies, my nephew had a 5 yr old boy and a girl who will be 2.5 by the time of the cruise. The adults range in age from 27 (army captain) to late 60s. We have 3 active duty army officers; one former active duty and 3 retired officers.

Hello all -

We just booked the triple threat, too! We are going to be on the Magic from Dec 22 until January 2. I am soooooo excited!

I am looking forward to getting to you know you all in the next 7 months, 22 days and sharing the excitement with you as our sail date approaches!

I will be traveling with my DH - Dennis, DS - Scott (23), DDIL - Amanda (24), DD - Shelby (21), DS - Daniel (15), and DS Darrin (15).
That's awesome! Same staterooms for all 3?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter