Disney Magazine

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
so do they sell it in any bookstores? I looked at B Daltons book store here and in Walmart - cant find any. :confused:

i've seen it at bookstores, usually bigger ones like barnes & noble, though. smaller ones don't have that great selection.

Dan - I was there this weekend and I did not see it. I dont want the Disney catalog - the magazine is what I am looking for. :)

I just got my copy in the mail a few days ago, so it may be a little while before it's in bookstores. It just depends when they get it shipped & how fast the store stocks it. I've seen it at the stores already mentioned as well as Books-a-Million. I hope you find it soon!! :)

Disney Magazine is................. a wasteland of FLUFF:( :( .

Try:
THE NATION, NEWSWEEK, AMERICAN HERITAGE, THE NEW REPUBLIC, ATLANTIC MONTHLY OR NATIONAL REVIEW:) :) :) :)

I used to like PLAYBOY, SPAGo, but rumor has it on the DIS that I'll become a MURDERER if I keep looking at the centerfolds:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . I guess that I'll stick with my literary magazines.:) :) :) :)

It actually tends to sell pretty quickly in our bookstores. I usually see it right when it comes out, but the copies seem to sell fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest