Disney Lyric Swap ~ TIME TO MAIL!

Hi Susan
No problem. It will still get here in plenty of time. I'm sorry your little one is sick. Its no fun when your little and can only be miserable!
Thanks for clarifying Stephanie. I had thought I was missing something and should be doing that for my hostesses!

I have heard from some of you but if you have mailed your package please let me know or your status. I will sweet talk DH into helping me update this tonight!

I mailed today- finally. If you need help updating just pm me and I can help you or do what you want for you.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca! If how to change colors would just sink in I would be ok!
Is there anything Im forgetting like to post mail date which was supposed to be yesterday and I put it in the heading today?! Ugh!

Ladies,
We have a friend who has had a mishap in her life. Her work is worth waiting for and if I am a bit late in getting this back to you its because...
1) I want to wait for our friend
2) Im new and will be super cautious and slow in swapping this out.

Im so excited and looking forward to seeing everything!

Thanks Rebecca! If how to change colors would just sink in I would be ok!
Is there anything Im forgetting like to post mail date which was supposed to be yesterday and I put it in the heading today?! Ugh!

You are doing just fine! Just keep the original post up to date with mailings and recievings as much as possible.

I have 1 in park group 6C that has a purple background instead of green- it looks fine and is the same except for the color- you can send that one back to me or it can be a special surprise for whomever gets it.

Rebecca

Ladies,
We have a friend who has had a mishap in her life. Her work is worth waiting for and if I am a bit late in getting this back to you its because...
1) I want to wait for our friend
2) Im new and will be super cautious and slow in swapping this out.

No hurry, no rush, no problem. Take your time!!!

We're in group 6C - wouldn't mind Rebecca's purple one - we're fine with anything!

My package was sent -- I have a dc number if needed.

I took pictures and will get them up after I get some hubby help -- he places them on the site.

OK - Here are my extremely grainy pictures, seriously I am almost too embarrassed to show these, I need to learn how to do the close ups better. You'll like them much better in person.-

Group 1 Movies. A Part of My World - Ariel paper piecing over the lyrics. None of the paper is glitter -- that is just the graininess of the photo.

Ariel.jpg

Group 3 Princess. Colors of the Wind. I was able to cut this cool leaf border with my new Silhouette. Also embellished with rinestone leaves.

ColorsOfWind.jpg

6a Rides. Whole New World. I glittered the edges and added rinestones to the tassels.

WholeNewWorld.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments. I googled until I found a "good" carpet, imported it into my Print Shop program and made it more transparent so the words would stand out and not get lost. Cut and embellished. Glad you all like it.

Oo, those are really neat! I love that leaf border! :)

And Jennifer, I'm sorry, but I started laughing when you said she was the carpet...

Definitely not as bad as being a tree or a wall though.

Believe me, I laughed too. She did very well as the carpet, I must say, she had to *act* as she couldn't speak. She's a funny one. :lmao:

When I was a 16 my baby brother (4) at the time wanted to be Alladdin for Halloween, I was Jasmine to go with him and another brother was the carpet and then he had a puppet monkey that was Abu. Quite a funny set we made.

Rebecca

Holy moly! I will get these done today...they have been printed for days...they'll be in the mail tomorrow!

Time flies when your having fun!:goodvibes

And speaking of flying I think it would be fun to see pics of you all in early Halloween costumes or in play costumes, like Id love to see the Flying Carpet!
Im from a generation that hardly ever took photos so I dont think that any are in exsistence of me in costum as a kid!

ZTH and PBF~ they are here and they are AWESOME!!!
I have a very late night tonight and I was taking a little "nap" and PBF I already have 4 different ways I want to use TOT for DS!!:goodvibes

Thank you both for the goodies!!

Hey Rebecca, very pretty and I may have a fight on my hands for the purple Laughing piece!
Thank you for the GS stickers, I actually havnt seen that set!:)

Hey Rebecca, very pretty and I may have a fight on my hands for the purple Laughing piece!
Thank you for the GS stickers, I actually havnt seen that set!:)

Glad you liked them- like I said it is exactly the same- I even used the same ink- it just came out differently on the purple.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter