Disney Infinity Pre-Order Thread

Just downloaded the target app that has the weekly ads. No mention of a 50% off cars or Lone Ranger set he in the burbs of Chicago.

I'll be really disappointed if that isn't there.

Just downloaded the target app that has the weekly ads. No mention of a 50% off cars or Lone Ranger set he in the burbs of Chicago.

I'll be really disappointed if that isn't there.

you can order from toys r us right now and do instore pickup. all the promo's work too. buy 1 get 1 1/2 off, etc. good deals going on!

What happened with Target? :confused:

Someone on the Infinity Fan Forum was nice to let everyone know about Walmart having the figure 3-packs for $15. I bought the villain one and I also got The Lone Ranger playset for $20. Saves me the stress of going over to Target in the morning. The problem with the figures was that I already had ordered Barbossa and Davy Jones from Amazon. But I really wanted Randall so I'll just have to deal with an extra Davy. Hard to pass up when the indiviual figures are $12-13.

Edit: Target finally updated. The Cars and Lone Ranger sets are $17.49 compared to $19.96 at Walmart and I'm not sure if Target has in-store pickup, so Walmart turned out to be a good deal. They won't be available for pickup for 3-6 days, but that is no big deal since I won't have the game before Tuesday. :)

yeah target needs to do in store pickup! good deals everywhere with this game, its pretty crazy

Operation divide and conquer.

I sent the wife to target for store opening. She got the fun store 5 other people in line talkin Disney. She got both Lone Ranger and cars sets. Only 3 were left. Definitely limited quantities.

I went to best buy. Not opening until 10

So went over to TRU
Sign said opens at 10, and I was about to drive off when a guy walked in. So I followed him in. They were open. Cancelled my online order and got 4 TRU discs, 4 regular discs, and the TRU exclusive disc album.

And now I wait until tues for the game. 48 or so agonizing hours!!

Target wouldn't sell me the cars pack because their computer said it wasn't available until oct. told TRU and they price matched for me.

My wife ran into something similar. But they sold it to her and on the receipt it just says merchandise. Clerk probably overwrote the system

Wreck it Ralph and nemo are DEFINATELY common. Already got three of each.

And if they are THAT common how do you trade something everyone has? We'll see.

I did buy 4 TRU packs with the sole intention of trading 3 of em.

Thank you for all the great posts on deals. I just bought GameStop had a deal $63 including tax. Two codes required Gust15 for $15off and saver for free shipping. Also bought my three packs villains and side kicks from Walmart with store pick-up.

I think I am most likely the person most excited in this House to get this product right now. My girls are a bit older and busy with activities, so I might be able to hide it till Christmas.

When you go to get your power discs, feel the bag. You can feel for the round discs. Since there are only 2 discs in the bag it makes it easier. Very helpful if you are missing those kinds.

Oh bestbuy price matching experience

First BB wouldn't do the one for a dollar, but would do the $4.99

Second BB did honor but only 2 packs

Wreck it Ralph and nemo are DEFINATELY common. Already got three of each.

And if they are THAT common how do you trade something everyone has? We'll see.

I did buy 4 TRU packs with the sole intention of trading 3 of em.

I guess Disney did it this way to have one more thing for people to trade at the parks along with pins and vinyls? That's fine if you're into that.

I went ahead and bought some power packs at TRU online, including one of their exclusives. I noticed on their front page, they say "buy one, get one free", but when you go to the order page, it's "buy one, get one for $1". They better fix that quick. When I tried to use the store pickup option, my nearest TRU was out of stock, so I just opted to have them shipped - I'd spend the savings in gas anyway. I also forgot to use the 20% coupon. I suck at this. :p

When you go to get your power discs, feel the bag. You can feel for the round discs. Since there are only 2 discs in the bag it makes it easier. Very helpful if you are missing those kinds.

Yeah those have to be the most common. Heard other stories like this.

What else did you get?

I got:
1 Jack Sparrow Pieces of 8
1 Mickeys car
3 Wreck it Ralph Sugar Rush Sky
2 Nemo Marlins Reef
1 Rapunzels Kingdom
1 Mikes Car

I'm guessing no ones needs to trade one of my duplicates for something :)

I started a new thread for trading.

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games

I called it "Disney Infinity Power discs Trading"

Not sure how to link that... below was the first post.

So...

I have these for trade:
(2) Sugar Rush Sky
(2) Alice in Wonderland Sky
(3) Finding Nemo Sky
(3) Finding Nemo
(1) Mickey's Jalopy
(2) Tangled Sky Disney
(3) Cane with Tennis
(2) Fix-it Felix's Fix
(1) Bolt Strength
(1) Pirate Booty Disney
(3) Mike's Car (toys r us exclusive)

What i need:
Dumbo Flying Elephant Ride
C.H.R.O.M.E.'s Damage Control
Alice in Wonderland Terrain
Abu asan Elephant.

I know Dumbo and Abu are rare so i'd be willing trade multiple disc's for either of those.

I am new to this board and have setup a trade for a power disk. This will be a first time for both of us. How is this normally handled?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!