Disney Infinity In-Stock Alerts

linkyarmer

Mouseketeer
Hello Infiniteers,

I've created this thread for when any one of us discovers that there is availability for anything Infinity-related, Powerdiscs (exclusives or otherwise), Crystal-variant figures (exclusives), exclusive preorders, etc...

You can list when something is currently back in-stock at your local store or via online stores. Hopefully this will prove useful to someone other than me! Happy hunting!

As of yesterday, Lightning McQueen Crystal figure was in stock at TRU (online and B&M stores). Hope some of you got your hands on one finally!

Good luck.

Power discs are 2 for $6 at TRU online. Exclusive discs are in stock. There is also a 20% off entire purchase coupon, sale and regular price, code is FRIENDS20. Coupon is good through today.

TRU exclusive series 1 and 2 are available at TRU Florida Mall. Only a few of series 1 and a box full of series 2.

Toysrus.com is out of Series 1 Exclusive disk packs. It was in the store and it let me add it to the my cart and pay, but after the order was confirmed it said it was removed from my order because it was out of stock. Lame! Guess I was too late..

TRU exclusive series 3 (Zurg's Wrath) and Crystal Sulley and Crystal Mr. Incredible will be available for sale on October 13. Better wake up early and start lining up.

TRU exclusive series 3 (Zurg's Wrath) and Crystal Sulley and Crystal Mr. Incredible will be available for sale on October 13. Better wake up early and start lining up.

Any word on whether these will be available online at midnight?

I haven't found anything online about this yet. Where'd you get this information from, can you share? Thanks for the heads-up!

EDIT: Just found more info on the other thread. Thanks again!

We purchased Jack Skellington at Game Stop this past Sunday 10/6, not sure if it is available anywhere else, but wanted to share

Just got mine. Thank you TRU for letting us in 2 hours before your normal operating hours. I saw Crystal Mr. incredible and Crystal Sulley online. Not sure about the power disc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!