Disney Infinity Figures

I per-ordered Jack as well because NBC stuff gets very popular. They showed us all those upcoming figures at D23. I haven't played the Sorcerer Mickey they gave us yet :)

Gamestop is also taking preorders on Toy Story. Buzz and Jessie will be in a playset box and Woody will be sold as an individual.

Target had 2 playsets half off on release day.... the Lighting McQueen/Holly Shiftwell and the Lone Ranger playset. They had trouble getting their system to work for a little bit but wqatch for them to have a special again when series 2 releases.

I per-ordered Jack as well because NBC stuff gets very popular. They showed us all those upcoming figures at D23. I haven't played the Sorcerer Mickey they gave us yet :)

Gamestop is also taking preorders on Toy Story. Buzz and Jessie will be in a playset box and Woody will be sold as an individual.

Target had 2 playsets half off on release day.... the Lighting McQueen/Holly Shiftwell and the Lone Ranger playset. They had trouble getting their system to work for a little bit but wqatch for them to have a special again when series 2 releases.

Couldn't have snagged an extra Sorcerer Mickey for me? Haha. Guess I'll wait for the retail version in January...

Thanks for the news on preorder for Toy Story Playset. I expect Walmart and Target and probably even TRU to do more sales for Wave 2 figs. GameStop sales have been non-existent thus far...grr.

we picked up all the playsets and individuals over the weekend and stashed them back for Christmas... I'm itching to open the starter set and play while the kids are in bed... does that make me a bad dad? lol

we picked up all the playsets and individuals over the weekend and stashed them back for Christmas... I'm itching to open the starter set and play while the kids are in bed... does that make me a bad dad? lol

Grown up needs some fun too.

Maybe it's just me, but what's the point of getting Woody early if it's the same price to get him later (at schedule all-store launch) AND he won't have a playset to play in until the one with Buzz and Jessie drops, right?

Jack Skellington was a nice draw (for pre-order) because he's not getting a playset anyway and it's JACK SKELLINGTON, haha.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Edit:
BTW, WTH?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-INFI...T-NEW-RARE-PRE-ORDER-/271263166687#vi-content

Maybe it's just me, but what's the point of getting Woody early if it's the same price to get him later (at schedule all-store launch) AND he won't have a playset to play in until the one with Buzz and Jessie drops, right?

Jack Skellington was a nice draw (for pre-order) because he's not getting a playset anyway and it's JACK SKELLINGTON, haha.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I understand what you are saying, but it just takes that one time where you decided to wait and found it was sold out everywhere. Only one time did I line up early for something (PS3 launch) and I swore I would never do that again even though I managed to get one, so I am not the sort of person who gets to the stores first. I know that in reality there will be plenty of Woodys since he is not a limited edition, but still the fear of not being able to find him causes me to pre-order.

I understand what you are saying, but it just takes that one time where you decided to wait and found it was sold out everywhere. Only one time did I line up early for something (PS3 launch) and I swore I would never do that again even though I managed to get one, so I am not the sort of person who gets to the stores first. I know that in reality there will be plenty of Woodys since he is not a limited edition, but still the fear of not being able to find him causes me to pre-order.

Haha, I know how you feel. I'm just holding out in hopes he and other wave 2 figures are on sale again. By the way, TRU has all individual figures buy 2 for $22, instead of the usual $13.99 each.

So I tried to start a 2 player Toybox session for my two daughters and when I put Mrs. Incredible on the Player 2 base, it gave me the following error:

​"The Disney Infinity Toy on the Base's Player 2 slot can't be used in this version of Disney Infinity​."

I switched to a different figure (that worked) so they could play, but I'll be trying other scenarios when they are done playing. Has anyone else experienced this error message with any of their figures?

If I'm not mistaken, there will be a playset, "Toy Story in Space" I think. And I heard Jessie and Buzz are other figures coming. Honestly they should do AT LEAST 5 figures for Toy Story. One needs to be Zurg obviously.

I was told the TS set would have Jessie and Bulleye, Buzz being separate. But who knows for sure, not me.

I was told the TS set would have Jessie and Bulleye, Buzz being separate. But who knows for sure, not me.

All the pre-release packages I've seen shows the Toy Story in Space playset having Jessie & Buzz Lightyear with Woody as a separate figure. I've not seen any mention of Bullseye being released as a figure.

I have the starter pack + Dash and hopefully pre-ordering Buzz and Jessie. Can't wait until wave 2 comes out so I can get Rapunzel and Vanellope! (Oh and does anyone know when they are supposed to come out?)

Nope, wont be Bullseye. He is already in the game. Place the "friend generator" in the toybox world. He pops out (or Snow White or someone else, cant remember). He is a really cute toy!

To clear up the Toy Story Playset confusion:

1344039601371-1

I have the starter pack + Dash and hopefully pre-ordering Buzz and Jessie. Can't wait until wave 2 comes out so I can get Rapunzel and Vanellope! (Oh and does anyone know when they are supposed to come out?)

I think I saw somewhere that Vanellope, Rapunzel and Violet 3-pack (and probably individually) are releasing at the end of November, 26 or something like that.

I think the Frozen (2 pack) is releasing at that same time, and that pack comes with two hex discs for a Frozen Toybox theme and sky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter