Disney Infinity Figures

I was lucky and won the Sorcerer Mickey figure at PAX prime in Seattle earlier this month! He's awesome! I'm only able to use him in the Toy Box mode, hopefully there will be a level for him when he's officially released.

I was lucky and won the Sorcerer Mickey figure at PAX prime in Seattle earlier this month! He's awesome! I'm only able to use him in the Toy Box mode, hopefully there will be a level for him when he's officially released.
He will be toy box only. Toy Story will be the 6th and final play set released for this version.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

TRU Sale

Only $1.99 ANY (1) Disney Infinity figure when you buy Disney Infinity Play 'N Store (retails for $19.99).

The in-store shelf ad says expires Oct 26 (or 28, can't remember for sure).

This is a pretty great deal if you need another Play 'N Store anyways...and it does apply to Woody or the Crystal figures.

Valid Online or In-store.

Happy Collecting!

TRU Coupon
20% off ONE regular-priced DISNEY INFINITY starter pack, figure or video game accessory
To redeem online, enter promotional code #963285 at checkout. online offer may vary. one coupon per guest. Not valid with any other RUs offer for same item or on prior purchases. Must be surrendered at time of purchase. Value is forfeited if item is returned. Void where prohibited. Valid USA only. Cash value 1/100 of 1¢.

FYI: Phineas and Agent P Toybox set will have a timed-exclusive early release at Gamestop starting this Saturday March 15. GameStop is actually doing Infinity Day on Saturday, you get a free Agent P poster with the purchase of any Infinity products. Additionally if you spend $20, you'll get a free Powerdisc Pack. They're also calling it a Powerdisc trade event with other customers. Hope this helps some people complete their sets!

Through end of day 3/22, TRU has the characters 2 for $18 in their ad. Don't know if this includes Crystal series.

Brace yourselves (and your wallets) for Infinity 2.0: Marvel SuperHeroes. Releasing August 2014.

New Starter pack, new figures, new power discs, Next-gen versions available as well as last-gen (no Wii Classic).
All figures work with both Original Infinity and Marvel Infinity!

Happy Infinity News Day!

I predict coming next year, Infinity 3.0: Star Wars

yeah my wallet is going to hate me. i just hope for tons of playsets and not characters that are just "toy box". not going to buy those this time around...or am i? :)

We have all the 1.0 characters and so we have the lightsaber! Love it and am hoping it is a clue to 2.0 that Star Wars will be coming also! I lvoe the figures, they are all so beautiful. We don't have any crystal figures, I don't think we will buy any to be honest. We already have put a ton of money in and so we don't NEED those ones.

We have all the 1.0 characters and so we have the lightsaber! Love it and am hoping it is a clue to 2.0 that Star Wars will be coming also! I lvoe the figures, they are all so beautiful. We don't have any crystal figures, I don't think we will buy any to be honest. We already have put a ton of money in and so we don't NEED those ones.

I like them!

Big news for 2.0 this week. I'll summarize but also post the original article for you to dig into.

In short, Disney is allowing consumers that only want to obsess over Disney characters and not Marvel the ability to do just that as the game can be purchased with a Classic starter kit sans Marvel playset and figures. Even Powerdisc packs will be SKUed separately, with Originals and Marvel iterations.

New figures were leaked, but no images of them yet. Below are those now leaked:

Tinkerbell
Donald Duck
Stitch
Hiro (Big Hero 6)
Bay Max (Big Hero 6)

Also, announced (at E3) earlier this week. The Guardians of the Galaxy playset with all 5 of the heroes as figures, plus Nick Fury, Spider-Man (and playset), Venom, Iron Fist and Nova. Previously announced were Merida and Maleficent as well as the Avengers figures from their first announcement.

Here is the article. http://infinityinquirer.com/2014/06...-duck-stitch-and-much-more-leaked-by-walmart/

Hi,
I found this thread and am hoping someone can help me. I'll probably break down and get 2.0 but in the meantime I'm trying to find Randall and Violet. (Why oh why didn't I think it was important at the time????)
Anyway, I've only been able to find Randal in the three pack in the stores. Was he ever sold as a single?
Can't find Violet in the stores (I've even checked our game resale spots) and she seems to be double the price everywhere on-line. Is Disney going to produce anymore old figures? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I found this thread and am hoping someone can help me. I'll probably break down and get 2.0 but in the meantime I'm trying to find Randall and Violet. (Why oh why didn't I think it was important at the time????)
Anyway, I've only been able to find Randal in the three pack in the stores. Was he ever sold as a single?
Can't find Violet in the stores (I've even checked our game resale spots) and she seems to be double the price everywhere on-line. Is Disney going to produce anymore old figures? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Hi Seapic,
Have you tried your local Gamestops? They sell them used now. Violet may be available in-store:
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-violet-figure/108721

Looks like Randall is available shipped...
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-randall-figure/119120

I hope this helps!

Hi Seapic,
Have you tried your local Gamestops? They sell them used now. Violet may be available in-store:
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-violet-figure/108721

Looks like Randall is available shipped...
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-randall-figure/119120

I hope this helps!

Thanks so much! We checked in store and the clerk was not helpful - said they don't sell used characters(?). There isn't a Violet within 100 miles - perhaps I'll check to see if the various grandparents are close to one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter