Disney has something HUGE happening! It's OFFICIAL...post #1

its not worth it I priced it out the night the discount came out and it was worth it but then the next day even if your staying durring value times there booking rooms at rack rate.

My folks already had a January trip booked. Sent them an e-mail to follow up up with their TA to see if they can get some of this retroactive magic ! :wizard:

Well I did go ahead and make a reservation.....I'm only going to mention this to DH (who won't be going anyway) after the holidays when my balance is due!! :teacher: I hope he doesn't blow......:scared1: !!

Too good of a deal in my opinion and I love leaving MN in the DEAD of winter! :yay:

Called today to have the new offer applied to my reservation for June 19-28 at CS. Was told it would only make a differance of $21. Discussed with CM I booked online thru disney.com standard package. After 45 min on/off hold I was told there is a problem with the booking system, something to do with my package being 9night/8days...anyone else have problems????

Called today to have the new offer applied to my reservation for June 19-28 at CS. Was told it would only make a differance of $21. Discussed with CM I booked online thru disney.com standard package. After 45 min on/off hold I was told there is a problem with the booking system, something to do with my package being 9night/8days...anyone else have problems????

Hi, I had the same problem. Well, actually, the system went through for me but not for my mom. I'll try to quickly tell you how things were fixed.

My package was for 8 nights. I booked the 8 night package, pay for 5 get 3 free and the system worked. I then moved on to my parents' reservation. They were 12 nights and it wouldn't work. Then, the CM told me that the reason was that both of our packages were beginning in a blackout period (and my parents' package was over 10 days theirs was going to have to be split). The solution to the problem, I have one reservation for one night on 4/18 (blackout) and then I have a second reservation from 4/19-4/26 which is where I got the buy 4 get 3. My parents have one reservation for 4 nights from 4/15-4/19, and then one from 4/19-4/27 which is where they have the free days. You may want to make sure that none of your days are in blackout and try to split the reservation into 2. She assured me that I wouldn't have to change rooms, that it's written into my reservation that we have connecting ressies.

Good Luck!

We are booked!!
June 17-24 @ POP
Preferred Room
2 Adults, 1 Jr, 1 Child
7 Day Base Tickets
Insurance
$1621.76

This is the same package I got last year and I am saving over $300 this year! :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :wizard:

I'm getting ready to book too but not sure yet if we want CBR, POFQ or POP? Also I am wondering if I go through AAA if I will save any extra money on air or car rental. We always rent a car.

I can't begin to tell you how excited we are at this deal! We booked May 16-23 at the POLY with Deluxe dining plan, 8 day tickets with hopper, and trip insurance for about $5500!!!! We are 4 "adults" and one child. I can't believe the savings. :woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

Is there any difference in booking a package with the new promo at either place? We're looking at Coronado Springs standard room May 3-10, 2adults & 2 kids base tickets with dining plan for $2341.68 . Is this a good deal for anyone who's stayed at CSR before? It would be our first time staying onsite.

Is there any difference in booking a package with the new promo at either place? We're looking at Coronado Springs standard room May 3-10, 2adults & 2 kids base tickets with dining plan for $2341.68 . Is this a good deal for anyone who's stayed at CSR before? It would be our first time staying onsite.

Hi,
The prices are the same (basically) for CSR, CBR, and POR/POFQ. That's a very good deal because that's what my husband and I are paying for 2 adults. We are going for 8 nights and have 7 day park hoppers no expiration, but the increase for no expiration was $100 total and I'm not sure what the increase was for the parh hopper, but, I'd say you are getting your kids down to Disney for about $300. Definitely go for it because it's a good price for the time you're going.

Hi Maddie,

We just booked for Jan. I know that I am being a complete heathen, but I can't help myself. It's a Christmas present for Kerrigan. LOL-and us telling the poor child she wouldn't be back for a few years.:laughing: She's gonna FREAK xmas morning!!!!!!!:yay:

Lisa

Hi,
The prices are the same (basically) for CSR, CBR, and POR/POFQ. That's a very good deal because that's what my husband and I are paying for 2 adults. We are going for 8 nights and have 7 day park hoppers no expiration, but the increase for no expiration was $100 total and I'm not sure what the increase was for the parh hopper, but, I'd say you are getting your kids down to Disney for about $300. Definitely go for it because it's a good price for the time you're going.

Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards booking soon.:thumbsup2

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter