Disney Halloween Costumes

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Has anyone seen the Dumbo costume for infants that the Disney Store had last year? My baby is due in 4 weeks (hope he comes sooner!) and I really want to get the Dumbo costume so he can wear it this year (at home) and next year when we take him to MNSSHP!!! I've looked in the Disney Store near me, but I haven't been there in a while because I was on bedrest and walking HURTS with all this pressure!!!!!!!

Thanks for any info!

I think it has been discontinued at the stores and in the catalog. Try Ebay! :)

Discontinued? No! It was soooooooooooo cute! I'll have to try Ebay...:(

My 2 YO DD looked ADORABLE!!! in the Dumbo costume last year. She had just turned 2 and it was so cute.
My family thought I was cruel and she would curse me later in life for making her look so "chubby".
Ebay was a great suggestion.
Good Luck!

Good luck to you! I hope you are able to find that costume... it was adorable. Unfortunately ABC Mom is correct, they will not be featuring it this year at the stores, but you might call WDW Guest Merchandising and see if WDW is selling it this year. I believe the number is (407) 363-6200, I will check for you and get back to you on that.

In TDS, I have seen, so far, the baby Minnie, Mickey, Aurora and Belle costumes. They start at a 6-12 month size, as did the Dumbo costume.

Hope you find that costume!

Yep, the number in my previous post is correct! good luck:)

Well I found a brand new Dumbo costume on Ebay and bid on it. The only glitch I forsee is that the auction is not up for anoth 6 days.....I might be in labor when it's over! I'll have to have DH keep his eye on it in case I'm out bid or in case I win he can send payment! DH thinks I'm crazy for wanting this particular costume, but I think it is just so adorable! The size that I bidon was 6-12 months, and I know it will be too big this year. But I'm hoping it will fit next year when we (HOPEFULLY) will be in WDW for MNSSHP. I hope I win the auction! Thanks for the advice!

Good luck to you on your delivery and winning the auction!! Keep us posted on both :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter