Disney H2O toiletries will be discontinued at the end of the year.

My shipping notification said that 3 bars of soap were coming today. I got the 3 bars of soap and a body lotion. Still missing a body wash and a body butter. Has anyone received the reusable cotton pads?
We have not received the reusable cotton pads. The invoice indicates that we should be getting some. At this point I’ll be happy just to get what we ordered.

Hope you get your whole order
Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately, we just received a pile of emails: all H20+ items in our order have been cancelled. Now trying to figure out what they're going to do since I used reward points for the purchase.

Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately, we just received a pile of emails: all H20+ items in our order have been cancelled. Now trying to figure out what they're going to do since I used reward points for the purchase.
Mine was refunded.

Not sure if it means much but noticed this today at grand Floridan in the new Dvc studios. The bottles are different shape, same stuff but no h2o branding on them. Also had Disney resort branded aloe. But have h20 lotion and facial bar.
Mmm. Maybe I am wishful thinking and Disney have the rights to produce the toiletries. Grasping at straws I know….

Not sure if it means much but noticed this today at grand Floridan in the new Dvc studios. The bottles are different shape, same stuff but no h2o branding on them. Also had Disney resort branded aloe. But have h20 lotion and facial bar.
I really hope there’s still some h20 branded stuff left at our resort in a few weeks. I will be tipping housekeeping big time to stock up, lol.

Since the sea salt body wash and sea marine shampoo/ conditioner were originally made for Disney and made in USA…I wonder if the manufacturer will still provide the products.

Awww. ONE of the reasons I am making my Universal bound family make a detour to WL is so I can see WL of course, but ALSO to buy the sea Marine Shampoo and conditioner.
It smells of Disney holiday! And now I am thinking they just won't have any, since it will be the end of the year.
I am sad now!

I was using the H2O face products. The company announced that they were closing I think it was in Aug. Facial products were only sold on Amazon and are now out of stock. It seemed like the Disney branded products were only on Disney Store. I was able to get 3 bottles of the body wash. When I went to WDW in October I was able to get the small bottles of lotion from Mousekeeping. Some of them would give me several and others would only give me 1.

Anyone know what toiletries Disney will be using?
I don't know if it means anything, but when we were at Ulta a few days ago, they had a new display with Disney shower gel. I did a double take because I was wondering if it was H20 back or leftover, but it wasn't. It was orange something or other- adult packaged like the H2O brand-- not kid stuff. I wondered if whatever it was would be the replacement in the resorts, but we were in a hurry, so I didn't take a closer look once I saw it wasn't H2O. It was something I had not seen before, and I just looked at the Ulta website and it isn't there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter