Disney Gift Cards at BJs?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
How much are the Disney Gift Cards at BJs? I don't know if I would want to purchase an online membership if I don't know how much I will save.

How much are the Disney Gift Cards at BJs? I don't know if I would want to purchase an online membership if I don't know how much I will save.
Don’t know if you still can, but you used to be able to do a one day trial membership for online purchases that was free.

Last edited:
$500 for $479.99
$150 (3 x $50) for $144.99
$100 for $95.99
$50 for $48.49
$25 for $24.49

I can do better with my red card at Target. Kinda disappointed really.

If you use a credit card that offers more than 1% back you'll come out ahead vs. Target. Discover is 5% back at warehouse clubs 2nd quarter this year.

And occasionally BJs will offer some of the cards at a bigger discount (or there will be a volume discount but that requires buying thousands of dollars worth of gift cards).

In January they had a deal where the larger amount you got of some of the cards got you a larger discount. You had to buy online them then contact a specific person at BJ's and they would refund the difference back on your credit card. Not sure if they will do this in Feb, but if you want to see more about it check out this thread. If they continue or modify it I'm sure some one will post about it.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/

I got the Bj's deal a few months back where it was less than the 479, still almost 20.00 off when I bought a few added up pretty good!

I believe an online-only membership is $10 and shipping on the cards are free.

I've been getting these in bulk for several years and buy them from BJs with a 5% cash back credit card to get a slightly better discount.

I believe an online-only membership is $10 and shipping on the cards are free.

I've been getting these in bulk for several years and buy them from BJs with a 5% cash back credit card to get a slightly better discount.
Online only is $10 and shipping in my experience (since 2018) has been free :)
I just renewed my $10 membership in December.

We've enjoyed a BJ's hack over the past couple of years. I bought an online only membership in November 2018 to buy GCs when they were 8% off and I stacked the discount with a credit card offering 5% off at wholesale clubs. However, BJ's made the membership good through the end of the month that was 12 months out. As such, our membership that was purchased during November 2018 was good through the end of November 2019. I think that the GCs were only 6% off this year, but combined with a 5% cash back card, it's tough to beat.

I have noticed from time to time, BJs sells them at a further reduced price. In December, 2019 I payed $469 for a $500 card, which is normally $479. Does anyone know if they do this regularly? If so, is it the same time each year?

Also, if you have a credit card like Chase Freedom or Discover that does the rotating 5% cash back categories, buy them from BJ's when warehouse clubs are 5% back.

I have noticed from time to time, BJs sells them at a further reduced price. In December, 2019 I payed $469 for a $500 card, which is normally $479. Does anyone know if they do this regularly? If so, is it the same time each year?
BJ's currently has them now for an additional discount, not the larger discount I've seen in Nov/Dec, but I picked up $300 for $285 plus the additional percent back from the credit card (not 5% unfortunately, I think 2% on the card I used).

The $150 3-pack was 142.50 instead of $144.99 and the $500 is currently $475.

BJ's GC are at $469 for the $500 card! I just ordered a bunch to cover my dues! Used my Disney Visa (although I know other cards offer 2% I don't need any other cards at the moment).

BJ's GC are at $469 for the $500 card! I just ordered a bunch to cover my dues! Used my Disney Visa (although I know other cards offer 2% I don't need any other cards at the moment).
I just checked and they still show at $480 for me. Hmmm.

If you can get them for $470, the Chase Freedom card has wholesale clubs as the 5% category this quarter, so there's a discount stacking opportunity here.

If you can get them for $470, the Chase Freedom card has wholesale clubs as the 5% category this quarter, so there's a discount stacking opportunity here.

Hmmm...I am LI, NY. Wonder if they stagger them by location?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts