Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember if BJs had a deeper discount on GC on Cyber Monday? I'm debating whether to wait or buy now...

Does anyone have recent experience on purchasing an item at Best Buy using gift cards as payment via RMN or Rakuten?

Looking through terms:
RMN: Details: Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Rewards earnings up to $70.00. This cash back reward will not exceed $70.00.

Rakuten: Cash Back Terms - Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Best Buy gift cards....

I'm not buying gift cards, I'm paying with Best Buy gift cards so would I still get cash back at RMN?

We did the one day pass and I’m in the same boat not knowing if I should cancel it or not

I spend a good deal of time and cannot find anywhere to cancel or any info on having to call a # to cancel. I did use PayPal for one of the transactions to take advantage of the 5% back and noticed they set it up as a automatic reoccurring payment so I went in and ended that agreement.

I spend a good deal of time and cannot find anywhere to cancel or any info on having to call a # to cancel. I did use PayPal for one of the transactions to take advantage of the 5% back and noticed they set it up as a automatic reoccurring payment so I went in and ended that agreement.
It asked me to save my payment info after each order and I’m pretty sure I said no. I’ll go double check if my card is on file

Can you tell me where/how to do that? I've been poking around for quite awhile on both the BJs website and in PayPal and I can't figure out how to do it.

I was charged the $10 via PayPal right away. In fact, the GCs are still pending, but the $10 went right on through!

Made a purchase on shopDisney on 11/11. Bought a GC and an ornament. Originally had the full amount pending. Today, the GC amount dropped off and only the CB for the ornament shows. Looks like RMN GC orders (even when you buy a filler item) are done. :(

Can you tell me where/how to do that? I've been poking around for quite awhile on both the BJs website and in PayPal and I can't figure out how to do it.

I was charged the $10 via PayPal right away. In fact, the GCs are still pending, but the $10 went right on through!

Click on the transaction in PayPal, On the left mid way find "Manage BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. payments" and click that, Then click on Cancel under the Active heading.

It asked me to save my payment info after each order and I’m pretty sure I said no. I’ll go double check if my card is on file

Yeah I took that checkbox off for the three orders I did with the biz cards. However, when you pay with PayPal they force you to setup a linked connection payment rather than a one time payment. This allows them to push future authorizations to PayPal without you having to log in.

I’m new to getting discount gift cards. Can I purchase $5k worth of gift cards and load them onto the gift card website and pay off my trip? Or is there a limit? I know each card has a limit of $1000.
TIA!
Yes you can!! You may need to set up 2 accounts if you want all the cards to be active. There is also a limit of 5 active cards per account.

I see my pending transaction for the gift cards, but don’t see a $10 membership charge. I also don’t see anywhere to cancel after the one day pass. Do we have to do anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter