Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had a BJs close by. I have found that it takes a while to actually receive them when I order by mail.

I wish we had a BJs close by. I have found that it takes a while to actually receive them when I order by mail.
I didn’t even think about getting them in the store. We have one 20 minutes away. I’ve never even been to a BJs before. We only need a little bit to pay for our Christmas party tickets

Does anyone know the cost of DGC on Sams site? I have the AMEX off of $25 off $45 membership and wondering if worth it to sign up

Bank Amerideals/Chase Offers: Bed Bath & Beyond, 10-15% Back ($10-$15 Max). Expires 12/15/19. Check your offers this might be YMMV / Targeted - LINK

Am. Ex. Offers:

I'm going to buy more Calif. Pizza gc's, I hope they're still playing Pachinko ! :goodvibes

Nope, we have Giant, Safeway, and Weis for the most part.

Were you able to get in on this deal?
Safeway: Earn 8x/10x Rewards Points On Select Giftcards - LINK
Lots of Happy Cards and the offer:
  • Happy gift cards valid until November 23rd, 2019
  • Limit 1 per transaction
  • Unlimited use

I didn’t even think about getting them in the store. We have one 20 minutes away. I’ve never even been to a BJs before. We only need a little bit to pay for our Christmas party tickets

FYI the in store sale doesn't start until Black Friday (per the ad). Online is this Friday.

For the online BJs DGC sale : is the 6% off in addition to the reduced price or is it a grand total price reduction from the face value of the gc?

Any deals at Publix? We don’t have them in my area but when we head to Disney this week, our car service allows a stop at Publix. Just wondering if I should grab a gift card there or not.

Discover 5% Cashback Bonus for Q1 2020:

5% Cashback Bonus at Grocery Stores, Walgreens and CVS from January 1–March 31, on up to $1,500 in purchases. Excludes purchases made at Walmart and Target.

5% Cashback Bonus at Grocery Stores (stand-alone), Walgreens (stand-alone) and CVS (stand-alone) from 1/1/20 (or the date on which you activate 5%, whichever is later) through 3/31/20, on up to $1,500 in purchases. Grocery Store purchases made at convenience stores, gas stations, warehouse clubs, discount stores, supercenters (or at grocery stores associated with supercenters or discount stores), including Walmart and Target are not eligible. Walgreens and CVS purchases include only purchases made in-store at Walgreens or CVS, online at Walgreens.com or CVS.com, or through the Walgreens or CVS app. Individual merchants and stand-alone stores within physical Walgreens or CVS locations (including health centers), or on Walgreens.com or CVS.com, may not be eligible in this category. Listed merchants are in no way sponsoring or affiliated with this program. Certain digital wallet transactions qualify for 5%, for more information see Discover.com/digitalwallets. Purchases made through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, virtual wallets or similar technology will not be eligible if the technology does not provide sufficient transaction details for rewards qualification. 5% Cashback Categories: In accordance with standard industry practices, merchants are assigned a merchant category code (MCC) typically based on their line of business, or the type of products and/or services they primarily sell or provide. Discover Card does not assign MCCs to merchants. Even if you make purchases at a merchant of items that appear to fit in a rewards category, the merchant may not have an assigned MCC in that rewards category. Only purchases made from merchants located in the United States are eligible for 5% Cashback Bonus. Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for more information about your rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter