Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't they just break even? If so, it would be about the same as groupon.

not even, slightly ahead...
You pay $45 for the membership.
You get $25 back from Amex - so the membership is now down to $20
PLUS when I did it through a link from my friend, I got a $20 gift card and a $10 bonus gift card to spend at Sam's... so that is an additional $30 back and the balanced owed was only $20. I also used the Rakuten app in by browers and got that CB too. So in the end I got $55.68 in cash back on a $45 membership. ☺

Here is how I did it: I clicked on the link from my AMEX page and opened that window. Then in a second window clicked or opened the referral link (LINK REMOVED BY POSTED ). When the window from the referral link opened I told the Rakuten app to activate (currently 1.5%). I then completed the process to join. By the next day I could see my "order" on the Sam's website and both bonus gift cards were listed. I got 1 by email a few days after joining. The second email never arrived, but I did an online chat with Sam's and I had it within a couple hours, which was great.

The Amex CB tracked for me without going through their link to join and I had it within a day (if you do the amex link - you get coupons for free or discounted food and they were things I wouldn't eat and you don't get the $30 in gift cards the referral link gives you).

Someone had also shown how you could get even more money back by using a few other sites. I followed his instructions but never got the other bonuses he promised you would get (it was another 20 - 40 back in gift cards) so as always YMMV

EDITED TO REMOVE LINK

Last edited:
PLUS when I did it through a link from my friend, I got a $20 gift card and a $10 bonus gift card to spend at Sam's... so that is an additional $30 back and the balanced owed was only $20. I also used the Rakuten app in by browers and got that CB too. So in the end I got $55.68 in cash back on a $45 membership. ☺

Here is how I did it: I clicked on the link from my AMEX page and opened that window. Then in a second window clicked or opened the referral link ( https://www.samsclub.com/r/bq7qbku - it will look like this one I generated from my account - I don't expect you to use it, I am just showing you as an example). When the window from the referral link opened I told the Rakuten app to activate (currently 1.5%). I then completed the process to join. By the next day I could see my "order" on the Sam's website and both bonus gift cards were listed. I got 1 by email a few days after joining. The second email never arrived, but I did an online chat with Sam's and I had it within a couple hours, which was great.

The Amex CB tracked for me without going through their link to join and I had it within a day (if you do the amex link - you get coupons for free or discounted food and they were things I wouldn't eat and you don't get the $30 in gift cards the referral link gives you).

Someone had also shown how you could get even more money back by using a few other sites. I followed his instructions but never got the other bonuses he promised you would get (it was another 20 - 40 back in gift cards) so as always YMMV

Thanks so much! Are the bonus gift cards good for online too?

It's one $20 reward per transaction, you have to buy $100 or more in GC in a single transaction to get the coupon (it doesn't track and accumulate the way CVS rewards do). But if you have a lot of GC to buy, you can get the deal a total of 10 times from what I'm seeing.
You can get the deal more then 10x. So far I have purchased 20 $100 Disney gc and 10 various other brand $100 gc
plan on getting at least 30 more by Nov. 28th.

The most I bought at one time was 10 gc, paying for each one seperate

I thought the referral was $20 for the new member and $10 for the person who refers you?

Where did you see this? I have the flier and I don't see anything about online only until black Friday. Mine is on the pages that say Friday Nov 22- Monday Dec 2 and under the Disney Gift card it says the "offer expires 12/2/19" . What am I missing?
Thanks

Thank you! I pulled the ad online from a 3rd party site, and I think I misread the banner at the top of the page. Glad you pointed this out cause if I waited till Black Friday, all the gift cards would probably be gone. Sorry for the confusion. @Haley R

Thank you! I pulled the ad online from a 3rd party site, and I think I misread the banner at the top of the page. Glad you pointed this out cause if I waited till Black Friday, all the gift cards would probably be gone. Sorry for the confusion. @Haley R
So we can get gcs in store starting this Friday?

So in the BJs Black Friday sale booklet I do see a mention of “Cyber Savings” for Monday Dec 2nd-Dec 8th. It says “gift cards” in with items advertised to be in sale although it doesn’t specify which cards would be included....I will be a bit upset if I invest heavily on DGC on Friday for 6% discount only to have them offer a better discount on Dec 2nd.....

Attachments

• 0D75A75D-5AB2-4774-A68B-947D89E6613E.jpeg
    0D75A75D-5AB2-4774-A68B-947D89E6613E.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 17
You can get the deal more then 10x. So far I have purchased 20 $100 Disney gc and 10 various other brand $100 gc
plan on getting at least 30 more by Nov. 28th.

The most I bought at one time was 10 gc, paying for each one seperate

Follow up questions on this Stop and Shop $20 grocery coupon for $100 purchase. Can the $20 grocery coupons be all used in one transaction to buy groceries after? When do they expire?

Hopefully my ad is correct and they didn't miss any fine print because I am sending DH Friday morning to grab a couple to have on hand. Did you get the printed ad? I got mine last week.

Follow up questions on this Stop and Shop $20 grocery coupon for $100 purchase. Can the $20 grocery coupons be all used in one transaction to buy groceries after? When do they expire?
Coupons have to be used one at a time, and are, good until Dec 5th
which makes for breaking up my grocery order, so far I have spent $14.57 using $200 worth of coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter