Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FoxC63 I think it was you that provided the link for the Happy Card promo through Kruger - I was able to get 3 $50 for $120, won't be using them for my Disney trip but will be able to use them on a trip with my boys in March to comic con (eating out). Thank you so much!! So many of these deals posted I can't take advantage of since I'm west coast and don't have a lot of these chain stores, or I don't have the same rewards cc everyone else has - so this is a total win!!

Boy the pickings are slim at my Michael's these days. no DGCs. I'll hit up a different one to use my Chase Offers, but I'm a little concerned. Michael's has been pretty consistent on the Chase Offers every couple of months. They barely had anything. Lots of Subway! (No thanks.)
Agree, used to get 10% there. My most recent is 5%. :(

I'm so frustrated with BB -- 2 of the GCs I bought weren't activated. Over 40 minutes on hold and STILL not activated, then being told there were activated, only to call the 1-800 number to verify (before I disconnected the call) and they STILL aren't activated. They said there's nothing further they can do, so they are going to re-send the GCs. Sometimes I question if the savings are worth the frustration (in each batch of BB orders I usually get at least 1 card that's not activated; last order with Staples 1 GC wasn't activated and I'm still waiting for the refund on my cc). Just needed to vent!

I don't trust buying gift cards online unless they are e-cards. When I buy them at BB online - I pick them up in the store. They activated them right there in front of me. I get the online CB and CC CB too - then swing through and am in an out in less than 5 minutes.

Check your Chase Offers. I had Michael's pop back up today! 10% back, max $5.

I had another one pop up too (I had others over the last couple weeks that I used). Crazy, is I went to the same store and clerk says, just so you know, you can't buy a gift card with a credit card. I did last week??? She said, you will see, it won't take the credit card for payment. It did. All good.

I hope it sticks too. I keep having these nice amounts go pending and then they're dropping off. Ibotta was always almost 100% guarantee for me buying gcs from Sam's but last two have disappeared shortly before they should post.
When yours drop off at RMN do they change to "Ineligible" or back to"Activated" or just disappear? I haven't notice any of mine dropping off but I wonder if I'm just missing it.

I’m super excited! My job uses the Spotlight program to reward employees for random things, and one of the rewards I can get is a restricted Visa card, meaning it can be used only at specific retailers, one of which is Disney Gift Card!! I’ve accumulated enough points to pay for more than a quarter of the remaining balance for my January trip! 🥳🥳🥳 I don’t know if anyone else on this board has access to Spotlight, but heads up to that if you do

When yours drop off at RMN do they change to "Ineligible" or back to"Activated" or just disappear? I haven't notice any of mine dropping off but I wonder if I'm just missing it.
Mine do the same as what @ksromack posted. With Ibotta, mine just disappear.

Hey @wendow I think did my BB order after you and mine is pending in RMN now, how about you? My estimated approval date is 12/26. I did order more than just DGC so I'm hopeful mine will stick.
Nope. I ordered more than GC's too in hopes of helping it stick. Some of those items haven't shipped yet so maybe that is why it's not pending...?

I don't trust buying gift cards online unless they are e-cards. When I buy them at BB online - I pick them up in the store. They activated them right there in front of me. I get the online CB and CC CB too - then swing through and am in an out in less than 5 minutes.

I've not tried it that way but it sounds good to me, it's on my way to pick up my son.
I do wish Staples was closer though, I miss so many deals there.

I had another one pop up too (I had others over the last couple weeks that I used). Crazy, is I went to the same store and clerk says, just so you know, you can't buy a gift card with a credit card. I did last week??? She said, you will see, it won't take the credit card for payment. It did. All good.

You showed her! :laughing:

I’m super excited! My job uses the Spotlight program to reward employees for random things, and one of the rewards I can get is a restricted Visa card, meaning it can be used only at specific retailers, one of which is Disney Gift Card!! I’ve accumulated enough points to pay for more than a quarter of the remaining balance for my January trip! 🥳🥳🥳 I don’t know if anyone else on this board has access to Spotlight, but heads up to that if you do

We don't have Spotlight but we do get bonuses in $$ and a choice of: Ham, coat or 3/4 fleece pullover. Not into any of the choices but the $$ is :thumbsup2

Mygiftcardsplus: 10% Cashback On Home Depot, IHOP, Bed Bath & Beyond, Brinker; 20% on Domino’s via Swagbucks - LINK

Topcashback: Get $8 Bonus when Shopping $40 Today (11/15) - LINK

Safeway: 15x Rewards Points on All Dining Gift Cards Expires 11/17/19 - LINK

Harris Teeter: 4x Fuel Points on Fixed Value Visa/MC and Retailer Gift Cards Expires 12/10 - LINK

Cabela’s: Save 10% On Giftcards Expires 11/17/19 - LINK

Last edited:
I'm hoping to use this coupon during 4x fuel but I don't think it will be eligible for that promotion. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!